Valve Cover choices?

GSTOY

Trying to get some feedback on valve covers sold by our vendors who support us. I'm looking to replace my stock ones because I have to double up the gaskets because I'm using the shaft spreaders that sit on top of the rocker shaft to help distribute the clamping instead of using the bolt, so they sit taller and the stock covers won't sit on top properly unless you double up and after awile it starts to leak oil. I still have AC so I need something that will fit with the factory AC in place. I really don't care for TA's design only because it's plain, no offense guys, and I know RJC has the valve cover extenders, but I really don't want to go that route. Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks..
Steve

or paint the raised buick black and the 6 red

Attachments

• 0509112031.jpg
    0509112031.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 231
Or you can get the Champions powdercoated 'wrinkly grey and black' and keep the logos aluminum. Camera phone pics DO NOT do these justice.

Attachments

• valve cover.jpg
    valve cover.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 228
rub some gold leaf on the buick and those hammertones would look killer

TA perf. (when they done leak :mad:)

View attachment 144611
RTV the gaskets to the valve covers then spray the other side with spray copper and they seal fine. Double spray copper might work but I didn't want to burn another set of gaskets trying so I just with with the sure thing. Oh and my engine is tipped back farther than stock so if mine don't leak with this treatment, a stock application really should at all!

Looks like the champions are the ticket, but where or who carries what appears to be those nice 45 degree adapters? Thanks in advance, I appreciate the input. Steve