Value of NOS hoodpad

TRFanatic

Hello all,

I originally posted this in the wrong section. I have an NOS in the GM box hoodpad for 84/85 GN/TR. Does anyone know the value? I could not find any to reference price. GM part number 25517560.

Thanks alot,

Ravi

100_3359.jpg

restoration?

Is anyone doing a restoration? I also have NOS front seatbelts for pre-86 cars. Package deal? I can have delivered to BPG.

Thanks,

Ravi

you can probley get 400-500 for it. But knowing the hotair guys they wont pay that.

with that being said. i will give you 300 shipped ;)

Boost how much do you think the Hoodpad is worth? I really need/want one for my car. I have none at all. I probably won't need it until down the road, but this is the first one I've seen in a LOONG time.

how much for the seat belts? and are they the sand grey lear siegler interior color?

thanks

Id say $500 is fair but then again where u gonna find one of those as NOS? U aint!

how much for the seat belts? and are they the sand grey lear siegler interior color?

thanks

Hi, sorry I do not know enough to answer that question. The GM part number is listed to assist you. I don't own an 84 or 85 GN, mine is 87. Perhaps a check of your original will reveal numbers to assist?

Thanks

Ravi

the 84 gn grey is almost like a light tan. a obvious difference between the 87 gn grey

hoodpad

Looks to be about $175.00 to 200.00 by UPS. They tell me the ZIP you gave me is Arizona (?) but you did not give me the city and your Board box says SoCal.
So, $425.00 plus $200.00 to ship - $625.00 total.

Thanks,

Ravi

i have a house here in cally and arizona. shipping to arizona is always cheaper. hell sometimes its cheaper even if the part is in cally.

thanks for the quote. i will keep that in my head. not sure i want to spend that right now