Vacuum brake pedal

groumoutis

I am switching from the power master system and need a brake pedal for the vacuum brake set up!

Really? Before I bought the vacuum brakes there was bunches of people who had pedals now nobody has any?

Last edited:
From what I have heard it is a pain in the ass. I know it needs drilled out but marking it is going to be a pain.

Just picked up booster and new master and ordered hose and fittings then going to modify PM pedal.

Well I don't miss the brake light constantly on and the right foot massage at red lights and on a side note it stops better now :)

I haven't any issues with the power master yet they are working great right now but don't want to be on the power tour when the first problem pops up either. I am going to be putting on the S-10 wheel cylinders too.

I just drilled mine 1.25 inches lower and put in a 7/16 Clevis 1 inch long so I can go back to PM without changing pedal but the main reason is I just bought a new rubber pad for the pedal :)

I actually ordered a billet check valve with an fitting on it to replace the plastic one and will drill and tap back of dog house then connect them with braided hose to make sure it doesn't blow off

If you don't still run an EGR valve that vac port is on same side of engine as booster.

If you don't need it for emissions test ?
That is where I have mine run to until fitting arrive.

Don't have emission tests here but I am trying to keep the engine bay to look as untouched as possible. The alky is the only thing that looks out of place until I put on the vacuum brakes.