VACUUM BRAKE PEDAL COMPLETE WITH HARDWARE

JAMCAR223

I have a complete vacuum brake pedal with correct original GM hardware ( bushing, bolt, washer, and clip ). It had a little corrosion, so I cleaned it up on the wire wheel. Paint to whatever finish you desire. $48 shipped to the lower 48 states. PayPal Friends & Family, or $50 to cover the fees. Either way, you get your parts. I can usually ship next business day.
IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1469.JPG

With most people having extra time at home, this is a good time to do the vacuum brake conversion and get rid of the troublesome ( and expensive ) Powermaster brake system.
Copied from Dennis Kirban just 2 days ago...

Greetings Turbo Regal Inner Circle Members 04-01-2020 –

BREAKING NEWS –

I just got word yesterday that Cardone Industries is shutting down the division at their Philadelphia location that rebuilds our powermaster brake units for 45 days. I am hopeful to at least get the few units I need to return to the people that have warranty units with us.

At this point, we are NOT accepting any cores nor any warranty units until further notice.

Powermaster brake units have always been problematic, almost since new. If you have any hopes of driving your car when this virus is under control, I strongly suggest you look at other brake systems.