Vacuum Brake Conversion

BlackNational

I have installed Earl's complete kit. My only issue is, I don't know where to drill the hole for the pin in the bake pedal arm. I've opened the link to his article explaining the placement but the photo wont open. he explains that the pin "is now closer to the edge". without the photo, i am unclear which edge he's referring to.
I tried reinstalling the arm and scribing it but my brake light and cruise switches had moved in the process of disassembly. This gave me an innaccurate location
This is the only step holding me up before bleeding the brake lines and hitting the road...

I have installed Earl's complete kit. My only issue is, I don't know where to drill the hole for the pin in the bake pedal arm. I've opened the link to his article explaining the placement but the photo wont open. he explains that the pin "is now closer to the edge". without the photo, i am unclear which edge he's referring to.
I tried reinstalling the arm and scribing it but my brake light and cruise switches had moved in the process of disassembly. This gave me an innaccurate location
This is the only step holding me up before bleeding the brake lines and hitting the road...
This photo should help. Pedal on the left is a powermaster pedal. Pedal on right is a vacuum pedal. Notice the lower location of the vacuum pedal pin is also where the width of the pedal starts to narrow, making the vacuum pin location closer to the front edge of the pedal compared to the original location. I have the same kit and just measured down 1-1/4" and punched a new hole. Works fine.

HMN0222-HOW-PM_06.jpg

I've got a complete Vac. brake set up i'd like to sell if anyone is interested. In California.