Vacuum brake conversion

1BAD_GN

1BAD_GN
What is the average cost of removing a power master setup and converting to a vacuum brake setup?

I bought a reman master/booster assembly from advance auto for $100. I drilled the stock pedal and welded a grade 8 bolt for a pivot at the correct location, drilled for the stock hairpin retainer, $2. And fluid.

Then came the replacement booster that leaked vacuum straight out of the box. And a replacement master that leaked fluid all over the booster and frame and ate the ceramic chassis paint off. But 3rd times a charm. Works great.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh, forgot. I drilled the back of the lower intake under the module and tapped 1/4" pipe thread and installed an elbow for the vacuum hose. Cheaper and cleaner than the vacuum block with the extra port.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How easy it to do? I have all the parts pedal off a 87 regal, mc,booster, vacuum block
Thabks in advance,
I spent a total of about 200

If your tall like me, do yourself a favor and remove the drivers seat. Other then that, fairly easy.

Not bad at all I just did it the biggest pain is getting the brake pedal pivot reinstalled and tightened up because my car has a lot wires from add-ons spider web in the area by the pedal the upper bolts on the booster took a little bit overall not bad at all and well worth it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Not bad at all I just did it the biggest pain is getting the brake pedal pivot reinstalled and tightened up because my car has a lot wires from add-ons spider web in the area by the pedal the upper bolts on the booster took a little bit overall not bad at all and well worth it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Thanks guys!!

I'm running that same 206/206 cam in my car, no vacuum worries or concerns?