Vacuum Block Small Hoses

josefigue

Hi Guys,Im going to change the vacuum block in my 87 GN.I want to know if I can find the original GM small hoses attached to the vacuum block.Any aftermarket?Any ideas?Thanks

I just bought the different sizes in prepackaged three foot lengths (1/4,5/32, & 3/8 I think) and just cut them to length using a hose cutter. just measure the old ones and cut up the new ones to the proper length.

While you're there at the parts store......

....get some small black nylon ties too, and secure each vacuum connection with them. That's one way of avoiding a frustrating situation later on, like having a vac. hose blow off at the track or something. :cool:

I had a semi-difficult time finding suffciently thin walled tubing. A lot of the "std" tubing won't easily fit onto the vacuum block because the hose barbs are too close together.

I found some vacuum line at ACE hardware that had a thinner wall and fit perfectly...

I just bought the different sizes in prepackaged three foot lengths (1/4,5/32, & 3/8 I think) and just cut them to length using a hose cutter. just measure the old ones and cut up the new ones to the proper length.

Is that ID or OD??

I bought mine from Kirban or Hwy Stars. Can't remember which one. Maybe they both carry them.

Hi Guys,Im going to change the vacuum block in my 87 GN.I want to know if I can find the original GM small hoses attached to the vacuum block.Any aftermarket?Any ideas?Thanks

If you still need some .. I have a set that I made .. they fit perfect