Carry this for me plz.....

where's corsair231 live ...detriot ???....just kiddy ....my boys from north cacklaci....I miss Raleigh ....not as good of strip is fort sill but ...fun place ...

Never been to Detroit but I've been to the other places. I must say I prefer Raleigh but my opinion may be a little biased. It was the early 80's for Ft. Hell, I mean Sill. I spent two summers there for Basic and AIT so except for the base PX and the Red Leg, I didn't get to see much though, just a lot of close up views of the ground. Ready, exercise. One, two, three, ONE!

Here is the end all, be all.

You only live ONCE.

Do what you need to do, but consider your wife's interests here. She has MOST CERTAINLY considered yours in the recent and long term past.

Go from there.

Last edited:
What ever you do.......enjoy it. We are staying local and finding stuff to do and look forward to. Damn world is upside down right now. All thanks to bat eating idiots! Can I say that or will it offend those people?

I have been in Hilton Head Inland since Saturday. Out in front of us(the beach) people maybe 30 years old + and old shits like myself are staying away from each other. The younger one’s or the dumb ass one‘s are like a tangled bunch of worms crawling on the beach together. As long as that shit continue’s this virus isn’t going away. So sad

I have been in Hilton Head Inland since Saturday. Out in front of us(the beach) people maybe 30 years old + and old shits like myself are staying away from each other. The younger one’s or the dumb ass one‘s are like a tangled bunch of worms crawling on the beach together. As long as that shit continue’s this virus isn’t going away. So sad

I see you and the Mrs. went to a beach concert and got a blanket right in front. We all expect autographed pictures when you get back. :D

P.S. Y'all be on the lookout and be careful down there bucko. Like the old saying goes, "Keep your friends close and your pump closer" :eek:

Well guys, I have been at this F’ing Hilton head island for 22 days now with five days left and my ass gets to go home. I am so sick of sand and beer. Don’t do the water thing anymore, maybe get my feet wet, besides there’s wild shit in the water that has teeth. So I sit under the umbrella and drink corona beer. My dr said I could have beer but stay away from the hard stuff. My wife said she did not think he meant 8 or 10 a day. Didn’t think about that, 22 x 10, on that’s only 220 beers in a little over three weeks. That didn’t go over well. I said these last five days I would only drink 30. That would be 250 for this trip. Hoping she will not want to do this again. Hope everyone is well.

Vacations can be hard work! It ain't easy drinking 10 beers a day, but somebody's got to do it!
Your right Jerry , really I’m drowning in my own sorrow. My wife admitted to me my Dr’s are not going to sign off on me getting my license back. I could Be a danger to others as well as myself. This is a bitter pill, I mean I get it but.......... and that’s forever end of story. Bob S. Is the caretaker of my Buick. He works part time at Richard Clark’s as a engine builder. Big time Buick guy. It was his car that turn a 6.98 two years ago at bowling green, with a Richard build stage two. So my 14k 10sec. Buick is his to keep. Great for Bob, super nice guy. Oh well for me, shit happens in life, but this is tough

Your right Jerry , really I’m drowning in my own sorrow. My wife admitted to me my Dr’s are not going to sign off on me getting my license back. I could Be a danger to others as well as myself. This is a bitter pill, I mean I get it but.......... and that’s forever end of story. Bob S. Is the caretaker of my Buick. He works part time at Richard Clark’s as a engine builder. Big time Buick guy. It was his car that turn a 6.98 two years ago at bowling green, with a Richard build stage two. So my 14k 10sec. Buick is his to keep. Great for Bob, super nice guy. Oh well for me, shit happens in life, but this is tough
While you may not be able to drive on the road, nobody said you can't drive at the track right?

You did a good thing, giving your wife this vacation. You know it, too.