Carry this for me plz.....

Hope you aren't allergic to penicillin.
been there done that ....the red lace in Lawton was an incubation center for all kinds of HEAT...!!!!...thought I told y'all that story once ....maybe it got wiped out when mike e hijacked the board ....good for me ...I was on a roll LMAO

OMG, what a world we live in. Back in my day, never ever things like that happen. Never. Oh there would be a mob hit, but not children. Never. So sorry you were close by.

Lol, made me think. Around here in the 60s and early 70s the mob had a pretty good business. There were a number of higher profile hits and there was a deserted rural area about 4 miles from home they'd dump the bodies sometimes. A guy up the road a mile got hit, another one was coming out of a local restaurante and taken out. In 73 was going to work about 5:30am and a mile from the house they had a road blocked off. Seems the mob was waiting outside for another family's member to exit and they opened up. What was funny the report said he was able to return fire but wasn't enough, they planted him a couple days later after the funeral.
Always thought this one was hilarious, exit 45 off the thruway there's a motel called the Exit 45 Motel. Anyway, one night there was a job there and the hit man emptied out his Thompson into the room. No survivors. There was a couple in the room next to him and they told the police they didn't here anything, :ROFLMAO:, I wouldn't of either unless wanting to be the next one read about in the local Times-Union. IIrc the owner of the motel put a . in front of the 45. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ahhhh penecillin a wonderful thing especially when my dads nurse pulls out my dick and sticks a q=tip up there and says hold boy ...I d said Karen im gonna punch you in da face....but the worst was when I walked out into the waiting room and my dad came around the corner and said just like the 15th fleet coming in ....totally emabarresed ...but back in action 2 hours later ....unbelievabel actually form the pain I was experiencing and the blood and puss coming out my dick....LOL. then my mother found out .... :LOL: :poop:....she told me it wansnt my fault ....I said how mom....she said you were cursed at birth.....I said what??? she its not your fault honey you were born with testicles ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.......but I did thank my father for getting me back in the game quick....:p....true story...gimme dollar....

Ray, I was referring to Paris Hilton head. Lol

View attachment 356224
Well that's the 2002 version, here she is today..

E25B6149-5E25-425B-8B84-73BDE7E72775.jpeg

ahhhh penecillin a wonderful thing especially when my dads nurse pulls out my dick and sticks a q=tip up there and says hold boy ...I d said Karen im gonna punch you in da face....but the worst was when I walked out into the waiting room and my dad came around the corner and said just like the 15th fleet coming in ....totally emabarresed ...but back in action 2 hours later ....unbelievabel actually form the pain I was experiencing and the blood and puss coming out my dick....LOL. then my mother found out .... :LOL: :poop:....she told me it wansnt my fault ....I said how mom....she said you were cursed at birth.....I said what??? she its not your fault honey you were born with testicles ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.......but I did thank my father for getting me back in the game quick....:p....true story...gimme dollar....

I know time will cloud the memory but lets get down to the truth about the visit. :LOL:

but check this out ray ....when you ...ready ...LOL....and the rest yall for that mat
I know time will cloud the memory but lets get down to the truth about the visit. :LOL:

haha that is the truth ...but I cant remember her name ....I think it was the Dutches or peaches ....still a nasty bitch ...LOL....already had...glove and a scope ... that dad had colon cancer ....and in recovery ....:love:

where's corsair231 live ...detriot ???....just kiddy ....my boys from north cacklaci....I miss Raleigh ....not as good of strip is fort sill but ...fun place ...