Used Powerstroke Intercooler

BoostedBug

Contents Under Pressure
I have a good used powerstroke aluminum Intercooler for sale. I would prefer pickup as this thing has some size and weight to it. Plans have changed for my car so I am letting this big IC go cheap.

$100

And I take cash or paypal or M/O.

ic002Large.jpg

ic001Large.jpg

is midland close to covina, ca? if it is i'll pick it up..... then how much to ship to 91723?

I am in GA.. I would prefer not to ship as it is going to be high to get it across the country.

I will ship this cooler but you will have to pay shipping..

WHO WANTS IT? It is still for sale!

i thought i had this thing already? lol o well i guess?

I asked you for a shipping address so I can get you a quote on shipping and you never replied so I had to assume that you did not want it. This was yesterday at 3:32pm via a pm.

inrecooler

If no one wants it here is my zip:44055 let me know how much it would be?

Here is the information on the Intercooler for everyone.

Cooler cost $100

I went to the UPS store yesterday and had it boxed and packed well. This is a $31.30 cost. Don;t believe me contact you UPS store and give them the deminsions of the cooler. These are located on JBannings site.

Shipping to NJ per the request from yesterday was $49.50

I am willing to split the boxong cost so if someone wants it on the East coast you are looking at $165.25 insured to your door and no paypal fee's.

Cooler is still for sale and boxed and ready to go...pm me for paypal information.