Used Genuine OEM timing cover 59k with brand new oil pump, gaskets,seals,full oil pump all in spec with extras ready to drop in.

87WE4!!

Used stock timing cover with brand new Melling stock size oil pump rebuild kit. Completely measured and all within spec and all burr neatly sanded off. All gear clearances are perfect and within spec. Comes packed with petroleum jelly. And yes it also comes with the refaced lower oil pump (filter housing) brand new Fel pro gasket and new bolts. And a brand new Fel pro front crankshaft oil seal (not that rope seal. A good regular seal)
The cover has 59k miles and signs of use and age consistent with 32 years on the front or an engine. I only ditched using it because a TTA fell in my lap. Very mild cam button wear marks. Very usable cover I gave it a good cleaning. And I will probably hit it with 2 coats of grey engine enamel I have laying around (unless you want it the way it is unpainted).
This original genuine oem cover had never been modified. But I’m willing to do the Earl Brown extra flow mod at the buyers request and at no additional charge. I will do this mod after the payment arrives so whatever day the buyer’s payment arrives I’ll work on it that day and get it shipped out first thing the following morning provided the post office is open that day. I even ship on Saturday. I’ve done this mod before so it will be done correctly and I will file away all the burr. But I still advise you spray some brake cleaner through it. Just to be safe.
The only work that you will have to do in this cover is the head of the timing marks bracket broke off. You will have to use an EZ out and remove that bolt shaft.
The following is a list of free parts that will be included in this deal:
- the original stock oil pump gears that came with the car. They are still well within spec. I had an extra brand new oil pump kit so I blueprinted it into this cover.
- free water pump gasket
- free mechanical fuel pump block off gasket
- free high flow conversion adapter kit with the shims and longer bolts. ***NO HIGH FLOW PUMP GEARS*** (I needed the high flow gears for my car but you can have the kit to allow this cover to accept a high flow oil pump).
And anything else timing cover related I may find that fits in the box.

$100 obo plus shipping (I’m always open to negotiation)
The rust on the water pump surface is only surface rust from sitting in my parts washer. Will come right off with 5 minutes and a scotchbrite pad. This is definitely a great spare unit ready to drop in at any time. Even the oil pump Is packed with petroleum jelly and ready to party. You will definitely rest easy having this cover as a backup. I’m only selling this because I need the money because I went a little over budget last month with all the parts and tools I needed to buy to get my car running again.

You will never go wrong with my cover because I didn’t just drop the oil pump gears In (which most mechanics do and it Winds up killing your engine because lash clearance wasn’t measured and or adjusted during installation and the second you turn that key you will either sheer teeth off your Camshaft or cam sensor gear. And you will definitely mash up the new oil pump gears causing anything from small burrs to small chunks of the oil pump gears into your oil gallery. This is why unless you are really committed to measure and spend hours filing and then sanding oil pump gears with very fine sand paper to get the gear lash Among other clearance into spec, it’s not really worth it to replace the oil pump gears unless the original ones are out of spec. A lot of mechanics where I used to work on motorcycles used to push new oil pump jobs on customers with high mileage and lower warm oil pressure, I would always tell the customer in private that replacing your oil pump is generally a big waste of money unless the pump is out of spec. Once your engine has aged long enough to experience a noticeable loss of oil pressure replacing the oil pump isn’t going to change that. Your oil pressure is the resistance pushing against your flow of oil. If you no longer have that resistance pushing against the flow of oil then the only fix for that is a rebuilt engine because there is a 90% chance that oil is internally leaking from the plain bearings around the main and rod journals. On a side note this is why I didn’t last long at the Suzuki dealership I was working at after I retired from fdny and graduated wyotech. But back to this cover. I only did the oil pump because I knew I could replace the oil pump correctly because most days I spend laying on the couch all day. And it got me out if the house. I guarantee that the oil pump was done correctly and will work great. But always remember (this is for the beginner mechanics) a new oil pump won’t help an engine dying from excessive plain bearings oil clearance. Only a complete engine rebuild with the correct machine shop who knows how to build 3.8 v6 engines will fix that.

Sorry no PayPal. Usps money order or cash in person only please
Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

Attachments

• 3500A7BB-6CF8-461A-9DFE-792C3BB97092.jpeg
    3500A7BB-6CF8-461A-9DFE-792C3BB97092.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 72
  • 497D2EA7-4D90-415F-9347-69D88E006C11.jpeg
    497D2EA7-4D90-415F-9347-69D88E006C11.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 76
  • A8F571BC-4D73-4353-B7CE-07B2B004F447.jpeg
    A8F571BC-4D73-4353-B7CE-07B2B004F447.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
  • 547521D0-9B1D-4ADB-ACB0-E2AF53019716.jpeg
    547521D0-9B1D-4ADB-ACB0-E2AF53019716.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
  • DFD17C18-0ADF-4EDF-9041-4E0F0B6F7347.jpeg
    DFD17C18-0ADF-4EDF-9041-4E0F0B6F7347.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
  • B2DDFDA2-88ED-4F2A-BBE7-E34F8E6CBC43.jpeg
    B2DDFDA2-88ED-4F2A-BBE7-E34F8E6CBC43.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
  • 1B199E26-A1A1-41E4-A115-7BD208E52A33.jpeg
    1B199E26-A1A1-41E4-A115-7BD208E52A33.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • F1FE007F-57AA-45C9-B9AC-C78610688F2C.jpeg
    F1FE007F-57AA-45C9-B9AC-C78610688F2C.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 57
  • 08FEF59F-466F-433F-94A4-40577F48EF28.jpeg
    08FEF59F-466F-433F-94A4-40577F48EF28.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
  • 8B82318E-B809-4277-9EDB-055039A317B1.jpeg
    8B82318E-B809-4277-9EDB-055039A317B1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 55
2nd in line if deal falls through.
I gave him my word that I would wait till today for him to buy s usps money order, take a pic of that money order and and send it out to me. I’m a man of me word so I have to give him till at least midnight tonight. I’ll let u know by midnight tonight. If that’s cool

I gave him my word that I would wait till today for him to buy s usps money order, take a pic of that money order and and send it out to me. I’m a man of me word so I have to give him till at least midnight tonight. I’ll let u know by midnight tonight. If that’s cool
absolutely! wouldn't have it any other way :)

Bill and I gave you my word I would send you the money order. Due to my schedule I can’t get to the post office until Saturday. I would pay you right now if you had PayPal but i understand and respect your decision on wanting a money order. Please be patient until I can go to the post office and get a USP money order. My word is good man.

Bill and I gave you my word I would send you the money order. Due to my schedule I can’t get to the post office until Saturday. I would pay you right now if you had PayPal but i understand and respect your decision on wanting a money order. Please be patient until I can go to the post office and get a USP money order. My word is good man.
Yes I told u you that I gave you till Saturday for the money order. I apologize I got you confused with another buyer for something else. I made a mistake by telling “tire fryer” that you only had tlll Wednesday. You absolutely have till Saturday and I apologize for the inconvenience of making you think you were gunna loose your place in line.
As for “TireFryer” I actually have another stock timing cover that I was saving for a spare one. If he wants one moded with the new oil pump sanded and blueprinted to spec i could take his payment and have one ready for him in a few days. So don’t worry. That was my mistake. I’m selling a lot of parts I had on the shelf and I got mixed up. It won’t happen again because I’m buying a notepad tomorrow and am gunna write everything down. I gave you my number. Call me tomorrow afternoon and I’ll tell u over the phone that we are good.

Btw I’m also about to list a used oil cooler outlet and stock oil cooler lines for $75. shipped to lower 48 for the whole assembly with both lined.

Sold to Cyrus72
Shipping pending the delivery of the Money order but he sent me a pic of the mo so it’s sold to Cyrus72