US CURRENCY OR WORLD CURRENCY poll

Do you want USA to keep Greenbacks or use Global currency?

• USA GREENBACKS

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • NEW WORLD BUCKS

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • No THANKS UNCLE OBAMA will buy me everything. I need no money.

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Little6pack

What would you prefer to use for currency?

Our own US Dollar ?

or

A new world order currency?

Considering how the dollar is doing compared to the Euro or Pound id say it seems like a fine idea to convert. Then again, one can live like a king is Brasil with the US dollar:biggrin: Cant imagine what the Pound is worth down there.

This isn't a joke...

Anybody that wants another currency has to be naive... We all get pissed about how the handle the money now. Imagine if it was controlled by a world bank in another country you had no vote in:mad: :mad:

The rest of the world gets pissed with us, they just quit sending us money:eek:

This global economy crap is just that, crap! You turn over your sovereignty to a group completely out of your control!:mad:

At least right now we can still vote and have a little effect on things, give that up and start thinking how to say Master in several languages:mad:

This isn't a joke...

Anybody that wants another currency has to be naive... We all get pissed about how the handle the money now. Imagine if it was controlled by a world bank in another country you had no vote in:mad: :mad:

The rest of the world gets pissed with us, they just quit sending us money:eek:

This global economy crap is just that, crap! You turn over your sovereignty to a group completely out of your control!:mad:

At least right now we can still vote and have a little effect on things, give that up and start thinking how to say Master in several languages:mad:

AMEN! WELL SAID!

YA KNOW I NEVER USE A CREDIT CARD ANYMORE SINCE RUNNING UP DEBT WHILE UNEMPLOYED & I HAVE NEVER USED A DEBIT CARD.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT ATM, CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARDS NOT WORKING IF POWER WENT OUT BECAUSE THE LIBERAL WIND MILLS STOPPED SPINNING OR WE HAD A WAR BECAUSE OUR PRESIDENT SAY'S HE & USA (NOT ME) ARE FRIENDLY TO ISLAM.

WHAT WOULD WORK IN THESE SITUATIONS?

GOOD OLE GREEN CASH BABY!!

Considering how the dollar is doing compared to the Euro or Pound id say it seems like a fine idea to convert. Then again, one can live like a king is Brasil with the US dollar:biggrin: Cant imagine what the Pound is worth down there.

Could that be because we're printing and DUMPING trillions of dollars into circulation and devalueing the dollar??? This is probably the worse idea ever and I know i'll fight it every step of the way.......:mad:

YA KNOW I NEVER USE A CREDIT CARD ANYMORE SINCE RUNNING UP DEBT WHILE UNEMPLOYED & I HAVE NEVER USED A DEBIT CARD. I ALWAYS THOUGHT ABOUT ATM, CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARDS NOT WORKING IF POWER WENT OUT BECAUSE THE LIBERAL WIND MILLS STOPPED SPINNING OR WE HAD A WAR BECAUSE OUR PRESIDENT SAY'S HE & USA (NOT ME) ARE FRIENDLY TO ISLAM.
WHAT WOULD WORK IN THESE SITUATIONS?
GOOD OLE GREEN CASH BABY!!
I use CCs for just about everything and get points. If you shop online at certain shops you get double or even triple points. The points can be redeemed as cash or gift cards. After saving points for 6 months I had enough points for to get a new Bosch cordless drill/driver this month. My gain for money that I was going to spend anyway. Of course I never carry a balance or pay interest so that saves money there as well. I've had very few problems with my CC and when I have they were resolved very quickly at no cost to me. If you loose cash in a bad deal, it's gone. With a CC you can dispute the charge and recover your money.
If you cards don't work because of a power outage, you probably can't use cash either since all cash registers run on electricity too.:wink
btw, yelling doesn't get your point across any better and my neighbors are tired of hearing you.:tongue:

US currency is fine, no need to change to something else.