Upstate NY Boneyards

billygeg

Looking for the names, and tele numbers for some REAL Junkyards in upstate NY. What I mean by real yunkyards is ones you can actually walk around in and pull your own parts. Not the primadonna yards that want a milion dollars for their parts! I have 3 names I found on the web.
Brims, A&T pick n pull in hyde park, and Spechts in Warwick but finding the telephone numbers isnt as easy. If anyone knows the numbers to these places or other good boneyards in upstate NY please let me know.
Thanks! Bill

315 7689265 vinces u-pull-it. Located in Marcy,ny
3157357174 Bobs just yard located on oriskany blvd in Marcy I think.

Both are 4-5min driving distance from eachother.

Anything closer? Marcy NY is nearly 200 miles away. To travel close to 4 hours and possibly get stiffed would really s***! I am further downstate in Orange county. Near the Newburgh, Hyde Park, warwick areas

I'm not sure I'll see if I can find any. What parts r u looking for?

I appreciate it! I am looking for doors and the top grey door panels. It would be nice to just walk around one even if they dont have the doors. You know how it is! If you see the cars you end up saying oh yeah! I can use this, I can use that!

Idk if u want doors from a junkyard. Unless u get lucky. I've got two doors Not any better then what's Gunna b at the yard tho. Need some major rust repair dent in one hole in other

can skins be put on them or are the inside frames all rusted out? Where in NY are you?

The inside lip has rust. If u want pix I can't email them or send them to ur phone. The doors r pretty bad but I'm not afraid to sell them so make offer n there urs. Located in new Hartford,ny 13413

i have some awesome doors from california without even a blister on the seam
and i have grey door panels too. i'm about 1 1/2 hours from newburg . give me a call. you wont find any good doors in a junkyard in this part of the world .

doors

i have some awesome doors from california without even a blister on the seam
and i have grey door panels too. i'm about 1 1/2 hours from newburg . give me a call. you wont find any good doors in a junkyard in this part of the world .

PM sent

Hey was up guys , I'm a new member ,
Anybody knows any boneyard for buick/GN
In New York area .
Thank you

I was gonna post but you sir technically are talking upstate closer to the city? Upstate for the rest of ny is buffalo Rochester Syracuse area hahaha. Good luck. I've asked junkyard but no one keeps parts or cars for these cars no revenue in them they say.

I'm in the Albany area. No junkyards here.

There is a pick-n-pull in Binghamton,NY that I've been to. I don't remember the name. They keep cars for a while,then rotate them out.

I'm in the Albany area. No junkyards here.

There is a pick-n-pull in Binghamton,NY that I've been to. I don't remember the name. They keep cars for a while,then rotate them out.

Damn you beat me to it ... Williams Auto in Nisky had about 15 GBodys I had gotten some decent shit from about 6-7 years ago... a good floor pan and 442 seats were my my best harvest. His proximity to the Mohawk River and soil contamination effed him and he crushed everything he had older than 10 years to pay fines.

I'm having trouble even finding shit for my 99 Yukon around here.

Heh.. Williams. He was always so expensive. Yes,I believe he had to crush the entire back portion of his yard.

There's a junkyard in Queensbury. Jerry Browns. I'll bet it's all new stuff there,tho.

Intercooled88's is a guy to contact for parts. He's in Mass.

Heh.. Williams. He was always so expensive. Yes,I believe he had to crush the entire back portion of his yard.

There's a junkyard in Queensbury. Jerry Browns. I'll bet it's all new stuff there,tho.

Intercooled88's is a guy to contact for parts. He's in Mass.
Steve, how's it goin? Been to intercooled88s place, plus bought stuff via shipping. Good dude to buy from!