Upper door panels for a gn

Trader history for Blacky (0)

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
Like the title say shipped to Cleveland OH. Need clean good ones please.
Steve C

Blacky

I guess it depends on the condition yours are in and if you're buying new ones where do you buy those. Why are you changing yours out they might be worn like mine from rest in my arm out the window lol thank you for your reply and let's figure it out. You can send me pictures at 440-478-4019
Steve C

I bought new from Leslie at Highway Stars. I bought new ones because I needed new seat covers and wanted them all to match. Plus, I had to take the panels off the doors to make repairs to the body of the car, replace the jute behind the door panels and plastic to keep moisture out. Former owner let it go and rust was developing. New ones are not cheap. Cost depends on shipping and if you buy the excutcheons as well, two per door.
I will send pics asap, in middle of cleaning up mess from change of oil pan gasket and rear main seal.

Blacky

It sounded very good hunter dog. If they're original that's what I'm really looking for since my seats and everything are still original. I'd be interested that way you can get some money back for your project. It'll be a long flat box but it is what it is. Can't wait for the pictures so I can see what kind of condition they are in. By the way I need my rear main seal done to if you happen to be by Cleveland
Steve c

Blacky

can you send pictures to my cell so I can Zoom in. On a 1-10 scale, what do you call them. Have you thought of price b4 shipping.
Steve C