Upgrading turbo

8kllr

Doing a turbo upgrade from stock turbo.car runs flat 12's with et streets at 25 lbs and through exhaust with stock,turbo,at 21lbs
Have a fmic for it thinking of a ta49 and porting elbow and better inlet bell
Want mid 11's with little less tire pressure and open dump up
Does this seem feasible or anotner turbo recommendation

Doing a turbo upgrade from stock turbo.car runs flat 12's with et streets at 25 lbs and through exhaust with stock,turbo,at 21lbs
Have a fmic for it thinking of a ta49 and porting elbow and better inlet bell
Want mid 11's with little less tire pressure and open dump up
Does this seem feasible or anotner turbo recommendation
Weight of the car and the 60ft?

I apologize,hasnt been weighed yet
Without dighing into finding to time slips 60' was 1.71 of om remember right didnt run ot last year sat all but to drives around town
Was on 28 days on 1 off every month for damn near whole year

12 flat on a stock turbo with a soft 60ft is Really healthy.
should focus on bringing your 60ft and 330ft down.
You should target 1.50 and that will put you well into the 11s with no turbo change.

Research ed brewer he documented his road to low 11s on the stock motor and turbo a while back.
Turbo was all in 3200 stall with a tbrake.
I've had the stock turbo 30psi on the stock motor intercooler 3200stall and with drag radials with a 1.5 60ft it was a solid 11 sec car and on pump gas alky.
I believe ed was on 26 inch slick pump gas alky.
With a bigger turbo change you will see gains when the car is rolling north of 24/26psi.
Inmo your 60ft leaves alot on the table.you should focus there=
Suspension and aggressive tuning down low.

Ok,going to give it a shot ,this inexwas my dad's car who passed last year so my experience in it was just afew on the track with him.im sure I'll get better launches out of it
I'm doing the rear seat braces,f41 bars under the front and new body mounts,i have all that stuff I bought for my h6m but it's still a year away from being done I forgot the ttype has air bags.i apprecuate the info.and advice as my knowledge grows I hope to be able to do the same for others

Sorry I bought those parts for my gn damn auto fill on my phone I should check before i post