Upgrade my truck

Ric1319

I'm looking for someone near Chicago/Ohare that can work on performance upgrades on a 93 typhoon. 3" down pipe, chip upgrade, injectors, fuel pump, heads and cam. Also I was wondering if anyone lives near that would like to meet up and talk trucks.

I don't know anyone up in that area but if you PM me your nimber I will give you a call and give you what advice I do know about those trucks. I have a Syclone that have been building for a while. Did alot of searching around for parts. By the way did you get a set of jack stands with your Typhoon? Mine truck spends mine time on them than driving LOL.
Bob

I don't know anyone up in that area but if you PM me your nimber I will give you a call and give you what advice I do know about those trucks. I have a Syclone that have been building for a while. Did alot of searching around for parts. By the way did you get a set of jack stands with your Typhoon? Mine truck spends mine time on them than driving LOL.
Bob
I have been lucky so far!!! Knock on wood. It has been on jack stands for 4 months. I have been replacing anything that was rubber on it, it was all dry rotted. I just started driving it. It only has 22,000 miles on it. It was stored for 18 years.

If you mean me, no sir, a few truck forums, quad forum, hookah forum and a couple buick forums, but no syty

Ric,
I am a member of the SY/TY Forum. If you look thru some of the posts here, there is a fellow (gobabygo). I think he might be able to help you get a logon there. That site is hard to get signed up on.
Bob

Ric,
I am a member of the SY/TY Forum. If you look thru some of the posts here, there is a fellow (gobabygo). I think he might be able to help you get a logon there. That site is hard to get signed up on.
Bob
Thanks I will send him a post. I hope to see you on soon.