*Updated* New 1/8 Mile Personal Best

**Updated PB**

Switched from the TE-44 to a Precision 6266jb, 60 to 80lb injectors, and went from Walbro 255 to Aeromotive 340lph, and a new TT chip.

After switching turbos, the car actually picks up with the electric cutout open now. With the TE44 the car wouldn't run any better with it open. Here are the slips. 7.14 with cutout closed, 7.00 with it open. Still unopened motor and 26 pounds of boost.View attachment 290329 View attachment 290332

What was the temperature outside?. Bowling Green Stunk !!!!...
90-96 degree temperatures.

Got a little test and time in yesterday afternoon. Humidity was pretty high so its going to take a really cool day at the end of the season to get the 6.99 slip I'm chasing.
IMG_3071.JPG

Might be time to upgrade your Convertor and watch that mph go way up. You are doing great with the set up.

Might be time to upgrade your Convertor and watch that mph go way up. You are doing great with the set up.

Will probably go with 9.5 inch 3200 non lock up at some point. Will changeheads, cam, and switch to a speed density set up at some point next year so converter will happen when I make those changes

Got my first run this season with my new set up last night. Upgraded to ported stock heads, roller cam, and 120lb injectors. Got to the track about 20 minutes before it closed (broke a rocker shaft on the way earlier so had to turn around). Got a couple passes in and left. Left at 2 pounds of boost and was spinning both runs. 60 degree night with 25% humidity.

Attachments

• IMG_4543.JPG
    IMG_4543.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 221
Got my first run this season with my new set up last night. Upgraded to ported stock heads, roller cam, and 120lb injectors. Got to the track about 20 minutes before it closed (broke a rocker shaft on the way earlier so had to turn around). Got a couple passes in and left. Left at 2 pounds of boost and was spinning both runs. 60 degree night with 25% humidity.

Nice mph; wish I could run that. What boost/timimg?

Which Turbo?.

Nice times! What'd you think of the new track surface at ware shoals? Thinking about going this friday. Havent been since they redid it this year. Do you have any suspension modifications?