Update on Windows C-Com software

Craig Smith

That was easy!
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know the official word on the upcoming C-ComWP software...

On August 1st we will begin shipping all new orders with C-ComWP. We are also currently accepting orders from our dealers for C-ComWP upgrades. Price on this upgrade is a whopping 25 dollars.

We will no longer ship systems with the DOS version of C-Com, but it will be available for download on the web. This may change.

All of C-ComWP's help and reference information will be built into the software; a hard copy will no longer be included. The help files are written in HTML format and can be viewed from your web browser. The help files will cover everything from installation of the wiring harness to a FAQ section.

Please contact your dealer if you have any questions or would like to purchase the software. Thanks!! :D

Craig Smith
Fuel Air Spark Technology (FAST)

data loging?

Craig,
Is there any news on the data loging units?
My IBM laptop had some war scares for being ty-wraped in the race car.
Thats a vary good price on the WP up-date.
Thanks for all your hard work.
racer:)

ECU data loggers are shipping. Price is $349. Also, if you buy a data logger, it comes with a copy of C-ComWP. What a bargain. :)

Craig

So, do I have to contact a dealer back on the mainland and pay who knows how much in shipping and handling charges jus tto get this new software as well, when we have this wonderful thing called an internet?????!!!!!???? How about setting up a web page allowing us to pay and the download this new software. I got the beta version and I personally like a lot of it. But Why am I paying for something I don't need to. Especially since I can only have things shipped SECOND DAY AIR out to this God-forsaken paradise called Hawaii. PLEASE, since I'm sure you guys are web-literate, set up a web site to allow us to download this update. Let's USE this wonderful tool we have called the internet. :)

Thanks,
tazGN

We are working on some nifty web features but they will take some time to get them fully implemented. You can see the makings of our new web site at www.fuelairspark.com .

tazgn,

Email me at support@fuelairspark.com and I'll see what I can do about arranging for you to get the software transferred to you over the 'net.

Lance

Originally posted by Craig Smith
ECU data loggers are shipping. Price is $349. Also, if you buy a data logger, it comes with a copy of C-ComWP. What a bargain. :)

Craig

Is there a description of the data logger on the FAST web site? I couldn't find it.

Art

Nothing yet. Our website is now being handled by the Comp Cams web people. They have a tremendous amount of stuff done on the new website, but nothing on the data logger yet.

It sounds to me as if a lot more stuff will be appearing on the website within a few days. Just hang in there and the info will be up ASAP... :D :D :D

Craig

Hi Craig,

I bought my fel Pro used, can I get the upgrade also?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,

Yes, you may! :D If you know anyone who is an authorized dealer, you may order the software from them. Let me know if you could use a name and number to call and I'll get you in touch with someone.

Craig