Update On Steve Hurst

hurstbuick

Guys I will be going into the hospital on 4/4/2012 this Wed. for and Operation to remove my Stomach the Tumor which was in my Stomach is Dead but my Doctors want to take it out completely I will just have to get use to eating difference I will be in the Hospital for about 1 week I'm told. I will be at Western Medical Center in Anaheim 1025 S Anaheim, CA 92805 Cards and letter would be nice You can also call me on my Cell after Thur. 4/5 at: 1-714-272-4381 Would like to hear from some of you guys OK. Just remember I'm completely Cancer Free NOW!! Hope to see a lot of you at the 20th Annual Buicks at bates Nut Farm June 3, 2012

Steve Hurst
Home Address: 1158 W. Hazelwood, Anaheim, CA 92802

Guys I will be going into the hospital on 4/4/2012 this Wed. for and Operation to remove my Stomach the Tumor which was in my Stomach is Dead but my Doctors want to take it out completely I will just have to get use to eating difference I will be in the Hospital for about 1 week I'm told. I will be at Western Medical Center in Anaheim 1025 S Anaheim, CA 92805 Cards and letter would be nice You can also call me on my Cell after Thur. 4/5 at: 1-714-272-4381 Would like to hear from some of you guys OK. Just remember I'm completely Cancer Free NOW!! Hope to see a lot of you at the 20th Annual Buicks at bates Nut Farm June 3, 2012

Steve Hurst
Home Address: 1158 W. Hazelwood, Anaheim, CA 92802

Good luck, man.
I'm a praying man so I'll put one in for ya.

Many thanks for the update, Steve. I hope that all goes well. Keep the faith.

I'll be praying for you, Steve. I truly hope everything goes well during the procedure and recovery afterwards.

Ray

Get well soon Steve. Thanks for your years (and decades) of promoting Turbo Buick brotherhood.

Mike Barnard
BGNRA #6905

Well!
How did it go? Hope your feeling better. Let us know.

Mike B.

Thank you ALL for your great respond I truly enjoy it. I'm home now 4/15/2012 and doing well on the road to a I HOPE full recovery. It been hard on me but I'm hanging in their. Again thanks for all the great support.

Steve Hurst

Hopefully they got all of their tools out before they sewed you back up.
Hope that you are doing better.