Update on Mollys Cancer

Dennis Kirban

Attention Turbo Buick Owners:

As we posted maybe 2 weeks ago the breaking news that Molly has cancer. He just got his oncologists prognosis after several scans and blood work etc.

They have installed a "port" valve in his upper left chest to take blood administer chemo easier and less painful.

His Doctor has told him he has cancer in his lungs, brain, back bones, and lymph nodes. He needs our all prayers.

Once again here is his full address:

Molly, Terry and Brooke Sanders
2959 Country Club Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Molly for those that are unaware, created the prototype Grand National for Buick, a complete Buick clothing line including the highly desireable GNX jacket. It was his company you sent the post card to claim your jacket if you owned a GNX.

He also did the oval with the L which adorns every Lexus on the road among many other notable automotive accomplishments. He also has attended several of our Reunion events and several hundred of you have been fortunate enough to not only meet him but have his signature on your trunk ID label.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

So sad to hear, lots of prayers are needed here guys! Lets all do what we can.

Ty

So sorry to hear this. It was Molly's design that caught my eye as a kid growing up. That red GN was just an eye catcher. My prayers go out to him and his family right now. :(:(:(

If its Gods plan to keep him with us I hope he touches him quickly, Prayer will be sent !

My prayers for Molly, his family, loved ones and discernment and understanding for the doctors and health care workers.

Shame, sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are out to him and his family. My father passed away from cancer. It's a bitch of a thing. :(

Truly sad news as I was hoping the news would not be that cancer is in so many places:frown:. He is in my prayers.

Lord we ask that you send a healing touch to Molly and the Sanders family. Pray that you place a hedge of protection and comfort around them during these trying times. In Jesus name

Amen