UPDATE on FAST Event...

Awsome... Can't wait

Boy will this day help us out on tuning tips... Thanks again for holding this event... See you there at 8:30~

Power Concepts,Inc.:D

WE Still ON?

I hope the weather holds up... Still planning on having this regardless of the weather? Thanks! ~Scott:D

Please stay tuned. We are currently evaluating the weather forecast for tomorrow and it doesnt look good. The venue is outdoors and the forecast is for much rain and thunderstorms. An option would to postpone it one week to next Wednesday.

What does everyone think?

I think we need to decide soon. I will be leaving for work in an hour (9:00 A.M.) and get off at mid-night and plan on leaving then to get there on time.:eek: Definintely decide something soon:confused:

I have been getting some phone calls from out of state participants and most prefer not to risk it. In addition, some have called to cancel. After speaking with the track, they also agree. The local forecast is for thunderstorms all day tomorrow and an inch of rain. So here it is:

FASTfest 2001 postponed until Wednesday 9/26/2001

Please call or email for more details:

support@speedproefi.com

or

FAST Office: (810)225-2700

If you plan on attending next Wednesday, please let us know and how to contact you. I would like a list of contacts in order to prevent a reoccurence of this week.

Please help spread the word!

Lance

Hey Lance thanks for letting us know. I'll try to make it next week. Shouldn't be too big a deal. A friend of mine took this whole week off to attend, I doubt he will be able to make it now.
:( Plan on me being there next week:D See Ya..... Jason

Thanks for the Update...

Great... I was looking at the forcast and thinking that it did not look good for tomorrow... I'll see you next week! ~Scott