Update #2 .. 40lbs pull w/speedo video

ScottyG

Okay this damn thing won't build any more boost! My MBC is almost all the way up and I'm only at 37lbs just want to hit 40lbs and leave it alone.
Engine is stock with comp 980s valve springs.

Attachments

• IMG_2046.JPG
    IMG_2046.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 150
You must have a low voltage issue...........Between your ears. Everyone knows that the showroom tunes were good for at least, what you are looking for.:wideyed::D:p

No I got voltage still "26yrsold" and the car charges fine! 15.9 at WOT. :D

Idk I just want to hit 40lbs. so close the car takes over 30lbs ,every second we can lay in it. Car been laying down over 500rwhp for the last year. Yes engine is stock like I said,Valve springs only. Just need some veterans input only than alky :sneaky:

Add 250 shot of NOS. That will do it. ;)

Add 250 shot of NOS. That will do it. ;)
Lol already got nitrous on the car. Had to send my bottle out for recertification. That was this past winter project. Got the nitrous outlet controller very nice unit. And only 75shot maybe more depending on how It holds :D.. Eric @TT been spot on with the chips

I’m curious on how long your motor will take 40lbs I’m guess your mains hate you and will be on strike soon . 40lbs is alil to much in my book but hey it’s not mine so swing for the fences bud .

I’m curious on how long your motor will take 40lbs I’m guess your mains hate you and will be on strike soon . 40lbs is alil to much in my book but hey it’s not mine so swing for the fences bud .

We have ran 30-36lbs for a while now! And engine runs like a top. most of the horror story's u hear are from late 90s and early 2000s running over the crank and what not! I don't listen to that stuff. We are far more advance for fueling/parts than it was 18 years ago and I'm only 26. but the car runs 124mph in the quarter with stock rusted suspension that pulls 1.6 60ft

All in the the tuning these days to keep them together. Keep cylinder pressures in check and you will be fine.

Here's another pull video with a speedo shot . The braze melted the header crack again we thought we deff lost the engine after that pull lol

We have ran 30-36lbs for a while now! And engine runs like a top. most of the horror story's u hear are from late 90s and early 2000s running over the crank and what not! I don't listen to that stuff. We are far more advance for fueling/parts than it was 18 years ago and I'm only 26. but the car runs 124mph in the quarter with stock rusted suspension that pulls 1.6 60ft

60' @ 1.6 seconds
1320' @ 124 mph
Running 30 to 40 lbs. boost.

Commendable that it hasn't let loose, but something doesn't add up quite right.

Might want to double check the accuracy of that boost gauge.

60' @ 1.6 seconds
1320' @ 124 mph
Running 30 to 40 lbs. boost.

Commendable that it hasn't let loose, but something doesn't add up quite right.

Might want to double check the accuracy of that boost gauge.

Car had 2 1/16 boost gauge in it just upgraded to 2 5/8 to see above 30lbs . (Both mechical gauges) Keep trying both gauges are fine! Watch my videos on YouTube channel I'm sorry that u can't wrap ur head around the fact the car runs above 30lbs.
No offense ,are older gentlemen? I can lay a list of mods down for u. it's short list tho

Car had 2 1/16 boost gauge in it just upgraded to 2 5/8 to see above 30lbs . (Both mechical gauges) Keep trying both gauges are fine! Watch my videos on YouTube channel I'm sorry that u can't wrap ur head around the fact the car runs above 30lbs.
No offense ,are older gentlemen? I can lay a list of mods down for u. it's short list tho

Actually I'm surprised how slow the car is at the boost levels you claim.