Up pipe

reggie44

FOR SALE - OR - will Trade for Buick NOS (New Old Stock) parts up or down - NEW in the original shipping box and bag - Cold Case - part #GMB57A - Aluminium radiator, polished OE style tanks, 100% TIG Welded, Made In U.S.A., correct oil and transmission fittings for direct fit for any 1986 to 1987 Buick Turbo Regal. Please check Cold Case website for more detailed information and specs - rad sells for $450.00 plus shipping on Cold case website. Radiator is brand new and was only test fit. Was purchased brand new from Nick Macale in Arizona.

$350.00 plus shipping by Fed Ex Ground anywhere in the U.S.A. or Canada. Payment preferred by paypal friends and family but will accept payment by USPS Money Order or personal check if I know you.

OR - WILL TRADE up or down for Buick NOS (New Old Stock) original GM Buick Turbo Regal Parts - if you have a part or parts that are worth more than the radiator - please let me know what you have and what you are asking and see if we can do a deal - so the radiator PLUS CASH! :)

Please PM if interested in purchasing or trading for Buick NOS parts.

Thank you.
100_2190.JPG

100_2191 (1).JPG

100_2218.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

4429E29E-53E1-4593-8E6D-181DC137D5A4.jpeg

Still Available. Crespin - Grandbento passed - so your up second if you are interested... let me know. Thank you.

Thanks Hahny - appreciate the positive feedback. yes, it sure is a nice rad and made beautifully... I hadn't looked at it for a while till I pulled i tout of the box last night to take the pictures and it has beautiful TIG welding on it.

Still for sale at the moment pending message from Crespin as I am waiting for Zip Code from him to give him freight shipping price and he will decide if he is a player or not.

Next in line after Crespin if he doesn't pull the trigger is - T-Type Jones if he is interested.

Thank you. :cool:

Let me know if the others back out, I'm interested, too.

Thanks for the heads up on availability of this item in AZ, I appreciate it.