Up coming restoration parts

If you need someone to test fit a hood just send me the one you need tested Brian.:D I'll make sure to give you an honest review of it.;)

I'll test a cowl hood for you Brian. If I like it I'll even give you some money for it! :p

Bweavy said:
OK well here is what we are getting samples of in. I'll do this in 3 different posts for t-top guys, People who need a new Turbo hood,& those of you who may want a cowl hood.
First up the Grand National Hood.

Your my hero the this has been needed for so long :)

Any plans for Cutlass cowl hoods?
Oh yes they will out sell the Buick cowl's & GN hoods for the Buicks.
If your interested we have about 20 people on the list for the cutlass cowl hood. Just e-mail me Bweavy@aol.com With your contact info. We normally get you a good deal on shipping if you take one once we contact you that they are done & ready to ship & you purchase. Your not obligated but we use this to judge how many to purchase. It helps us for purchasing.

Your my hero the this has been needed for so long :)

We are trying to get enough GN hoods with requests that we can offer it for around $350.00
I need to do a poll. New Grand National hood same stampings off a NOS GM unit with a better quality material. Would you pay $350 for 1? We know what NOS units go for. I would like to do a group purchase so we can get enough sold to get them this cheap. Good Mark's manufacturer is building this so it will be a hi quality piece.

Bringing in alot of parts in December, alot. We had these done for a while & have been waiting on the completion of the rest of the complete Buick / Olds moldings to ship all at once.
This is an effort to keep pricing down. The full set will be below $200.

GMstyleoriginalbumperfillerswheelwellmoldings007(1).jpg
GMstyleoriginalbumperfillerswheelwellmoldings007.jpg

You are killing me...should I just have my paycheck direct deposited to you?
Nice job !!

Bryan

How about the plastic inner fenders or at least the passenger side one?
Steve we will be doing the inner fender wells at some point. We are doing the car as a program. With every program you have the complete package.
Here is the list we are looking at bringing in this week. After this it will be every few weeks items are getting completed & bringing in more & more parts.
Other parts are done but we are still in test fitting stages. Hammering out costs & just getting more & more R&D so it is a quality restoration piece not a crash part.
We are going to meet or exceed factory quality. the aftermarket has had a bad name in restoration quality. We are going to change that out look & view. I think we have some what done this already.
The fillers have sold well & your getting a part designed to buy once & last. We see alot of our vendors carrying our parts & moving them. the astro roof seal I would say is leap years above the factory quality & specs.
Everything we will be building will be in line with the products we have built already.
This is just a partial list.
PART TYPE & DESCRIPTION QUANTITY
84-87 Buick Grand National/Regal/TTYPE header panel without emblem mounting holes 100
Buick Regal T-Top Trim Panel Trim Ext 2pcs/set Anodized 450
Buick Regal T-Top Trim Panel Trim Ext 2pcs/set Black 450
Buick Regal Wheel Well 4pcs/set Anodized 250
Buick Regal Wheel Well 4pcs/set Black 250
Buick Regal Wheel Well Front Pair 2pcs/set Anodized 250
Buick Regal Wheel Well Front Pair 2pcs/set Black 250
Buick Regal Wheel Well Rear Pair 2pcs/set Anodized 250
Buick Regal Wheel Well Rear Pair 2pcs/set Black 250
Buick Regal Trunk Lid Trim Black 250
Buick Regal Trunk Lid Trim Anodized 250
84-87 Buick Regal front bumper turn signal amber LH 250
84-87 Buick Regal front bumper turn signal amber RH 250
80-83 Buick Regal front bumper turn signal clear LH 250
80-83 Buick Regal front bumper turn signal clear RH 250
87-88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme front bumper turn signal amber LH w/o lamp monitors 250
87-88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme front bumper turn signal amber RH w/o lamp monitors 250
81-86 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme front bumper turn signal clear LH w/o lamp monitors 250
81-86 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme front bumper turn signal clear RH w/o lamp monitors 250
83-88 Chevy Monte Carlo SS front bumper turn signal clear LH 250
83-88 Chevy Monte Carlo SS front bumper turn signal clear RH 250
87-88 Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme side marker light LH 250
87-88 Oldsmobile Cutlass supreme side marker light RH 250
REAR QUARTER-LOWER FRONT SECTION; LH; 81-88 CUTLASS SUPREME; 19.5 L X 18 H 125
REAR QUARTER-LOWER FRONT SECTION; RH; 81-88 CUTLASS SUPREME; 19.5 L X 18 H 125
REAR QUARTER-LOWER REAR SECTION; LH; 81-88 CUTLASS SUPREME; 26.5 L X 15 H 125
REAR QUARTER-LOWER REAR SECTION; RH; 81-88 CUTLASS SUPREME; 26.5 L X 15 H 125
BUICK REGAL 84-87 HEAD LIGHT BEZEL RH/LH PAINTED-BLK 50
BUICK REGAL 84-87 HEAD LIGHT BEZEL RH/LH CHROME 50
OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS 81-86 HEAD LIGHT BEZEL RH/LH PAINTED-BLK 100
OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS 81-86 HEAD LIGHT BEZEL RH/LH CHROMED-PAINTED 100
OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS 81-86 HEAD LIGHT BEZEL RH/LH CHROMED 100
OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS 86 GRILLE RH/LH CHROMED-PAINTED SILVER 100
OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS 86 GRILLE RH/LH CHROMED-PAINTED BLACK 100
84-87 Buick Grand National Header panel NO HOLES YES YOU READ CORRECTLY ! 100

Brain,

Any update on the TR front turn signals? I will probably want a set of clears and ambers, to change the look of the car every now and again.

Rob

Bweavy said:
We are trying to get enough GN hoods with requests that we can offer it for around $350.00
I need to do a poll. New Grand National hood same stampings off a NOS GM unit with a better quality material. Would you pay $350 for 1? We know what NOS units go for. I would like to do a group purchase so we can get enough sold to get them this cheap. Good Mark's manufacturer is building this so it will be a hi quality piece.

Yea I would soon as the holiday business is over with

I bought a new hood back when they were still available original Gm it was like 1992 I paid $500.00 for it it came with a dent in it I tried to send it back for another they said no more available I was like what? So had to keep it

Brain,

Any update on the TR front turn signals? I will probably want a set of clears and ambers, to change the look of the car every now and again.

Rob
Rob we have 250 sets on order. They are building & we are shooting at the extreme latest mid january. It will probablly be sooner. I have at least 4 other vendors commited to taking these so they should be a pretty good seller. Retail is expected to be between $100- $120 a set. We have 2 manufactuurers building these lights. Buick & Olds, 1 is higher on amber & the other was higher on clear so I have to check to see which is doing the Buick clear lights.

BGNeXtreem we are trying to get the hoods for Buick & olds to ship at once. It will be after te holidays to keep pricing down.

New Black & chrome steel Bumpers, aluminum Re-enforcements, & complete bumper assemblies are on thier way in now. Front & rear impacts, bumperette pads will be readily available soon as well.
GM discoed the front impacts now.

sounds like Awesome work your doing for the G-body world Brian
hope to see you again at the Turbobuick.com Nationals sponsored by GBodyParts.com :)

sure come a long way from being in the back of Bills building

sounds like Awesome work your doing for the G-body world Brian
hope to see you again at the Turbobuick.com Nationals sponsored by GBodyParts.com :)

sure come a long way from being in the back of Bills building

Red that was actually Sam's building. What the hell have you been up to? I hear stories of sitings of you but it has even been a while for that. Call me or send me an e-mail some time. It's been too long.