Up coming restoration parts

Looks like you've been busy Brian.;) Since the tensioner is being an expensive issue how about one that tightens with a bolt instead of a spring. That would allow the racers to have one that won't throw a belt easily and shouldn't be that hard to adjust.:D All you'd need then is a pulley replacement if something happens rather than replacing the whole thing.:rolleyes:

Charlie your car doesn't use a tensioner. :p I thoughy oh great Charlie posted I am going to read when are you going to build this for my car.... Good idea but I am trying to do restoration at this time for that part. I am kind of hitting a wall.

Brian,
You are truly a pillar in our community - i [we] really appreciate everything you bring to the market. I am glad you care about the quality and attention to detail and not just trying to rush crap to the market to make money..... thanks for everything!

aaron

James we are doing the T-top roof first, then the hard top. Then moon roof. I have a NOS hard top skin here & they are tough to keep from getting bent. I have no idea how that could be easily shipped. I ship whole floor pans so I guess it would be a problem.

Aaron thanks for the kind words. I'm pretty perticular what will be released & have GBP or Good Mark's name on it. They are known for their cowl hoods & sheet metal. So they already have alot of great manufacturers with years of experience in this field. When you are dealing with other quality oriented people it makes it nice. I think the best thing we did was to give the manufacturers of the sheet metal a car. It is just a lot easier to test fit something some one has already test fitted.

With out parts we have no business. I'm just glad I get to keep doing what I have enjoyed for years.

Wow Brian - looking forward to the finished products, especially the clear bumper marker lights.

Rob
Rob there seemed to be a lot of people at the nats who liked them. When I explained to every one they were for display they were disappointed. They will be very reasonable.

Rob there seemed to be a lot of people at the nats who liked them. When I explained to every one they were for display they were disappointed. They will be very reasonable.
Thanks Brian. Do you know when you will be selling them? And thanks for doing all these reproduction parts for our small community.

Rob

They should be available at the beginning of December, Maybe sooner. Placing orders this week. Next question, Price? They will be under $100 a set. We are trying to get the prices down like they use to be when they are available with out sacrificing the quality. I have to make a phone call here in a few to see what we can do on quantity pricing. If we order 250 sets I think every one will be pretty pleased at the prices. I do think we can move 250 in a year. The quality is the main thing. The aftermarket has a bad reputation. I have learned it isn't the manufacturers but companies who purchase. They beat the manufacturers down where they have to skimp on quality. We will not be doing that.
The Chrome on the head light bezel marker lights for instance is straight & not wavy like the factory units. Did this cost more?, yes but it is worth it in the long run.

They should be available at the beginning of December, Maybe sooner. Placing orders this week. Next question, Price? They will be under $100 a set. We are trying to get the prices down like they use to be when they are available with out sacrificing the quality. I have to make a phone call here in a few to see what we can do on quantity pricing. If we order 250 sets I think every one will be pretty pleased at the prices. I do think we can move 250 in a year. The quality is the main thing. The aftermarket has a bad reputation. I have learned it isn't the manufacturers but companies who purchase. They beat the manufacturers down where they have to skimp on quality. We will not be doing that.
The Chrome on the head light bezel marker lights for instance is straight & not wavy like the factory units. Did this cost more?, yes but it is worth it in the long run.

Brain, this is all great information. If they are out by December, I might have to ask Santa Claus. Thanks.

Rob

Windshield trim?

"Every piece of trim is being done" Is it windshield trim or is it windshield molding. In any case, mine blew off the other day and needs to be replaced.
According to my FAST Dash Data Logger I was doing 192mph! According to the person behind me I was doing about 60mph. Guess I better
check the wiring on FAST..........

Was good to see Brian and the crew at the nats. I had a chance to see some of these new products and they are top notch!!

hey brian anyway you could get stock appearing stainless gas tanks stamped they should be able to use the same stamps just swap out the steel with stainless. i bet you would sell alot of them

Windshield trim?

"Every piece of trim is being done" Is it windshield trim or is it windshield molding. In any case, mine blew off the other day and needs to be replaced.
According to my FAST Dash Data Logger I was doing 192mph! According to the person behind me I was doing about 60mph. Guess I better
check the wiring on FAST..........
Don't be to impressed I lost my windshield molding at 125 racing a Mustang in MD. The originals are still out there I think with my discount frm GM they are $198.00 !!! They will be no where as Hi as that. If you need a good used 1 I can do it for $48 shipped to get you by.
Turbo Nasty nice seeing you & thanks for the compliments.
Regal Racer if I'm not mistaken we have them. I'm putting them on a frame off Monte SS we have here with a GN drive trane, $39.95 a set.

Hey all its the Goodmark LKQ guy Toby. I thought I'd put up a few pics of the items that will be available soon that Ijust received in today for Brian.

New affordable Grand National Bezels and also for the few Cutlass guys like me......442 headlight bezels.

IMAG2586.jpg

IMAG2587.jpg

IMAG2585.jpg

IMAG2581.jpg

IMAG2592.jpg

IMAG2579.jpg

Were still staying at it. We have in the works a few things to compliment the above bezels. We have a new Grand National direct correct fit header panel in the works. It will be t-type regal friendly as you can drill the holes out. We figure it is alot easier to drill 3 holes then to fill & sand. I'll have that here shortly. It will come primered Black. I'll post pics shortly when it arrives. It is being shipped to us now.

OK well here is what we are getting samples of in. I'll do this in 3 different posts for t-top guys, People who need a new Turbo hood,& those of you who may want a cowl hood.
First up the Grand National Hood.
BuickhoodGN.jpg

BuickhoodGN1.jpg
BuickhoodGN2.jpg

Awesome! Keep 'em coming and we'll be able to stop parting TR's out. I hope things are heading in that direction. People had to stop parting out tri-5 Chevy's too at some point and there were a LOT more of them.