Unethical Vendor

Mark sent I think 3 cutouts to me in total as they were somehow not making it to Canada, he answered every email promptly. I even offered to pay some of the cost as I felt bad about them going missing and knew it was not his fault but he was persistant and finally got it to me at no extra cost to me. first class all the way, and a great cutout, just as advertised.

Steve

Mark sent I think 3 cutouts to me in total as they were somehow not making it to Canada, he answered every email promptly. I even offered to pay some of the cost as I felt bad about them going missing and knew it was not his fault but he was persistant and finally got it to me at no extra cost to me. first class all the way, and a great cutout, just as advertised.

Steve

And I am sure the customs guys are enjoying the two that they got as well.:rolleyes:

Unlike other venders who can't admit
when their wrong, even when you have the EVIDENSE TO PROVE IT!

XxDarkSidexX

did you mean EVIDENCE?? when THEY'RE wrong?

once again: put up or shut up. the burden of proof is on you to back up your claims, not the rest of us to prove you are full of crap (you do a good enough job of that on your own)

Mark is by far an A+ vendor. He handles custom orders that must eat up tons of his time. The custom engraving that he has done for me is outstanding.

I remember I misspelled a word on a custom switch panel plate, and Mark caught it before the part was made. I had an email from him soon after placing the order making me aware of the error I made. Thanks Mark for paying attention and I would have had to order another part had you not caught it.

The custom engraving that was done on my wife’s center console overlays I gave her for Christmas were perfect. She got very emotional seeing her name on a component that is going into her car.

I have watched you put up with stuff that just angers me to see some one have to tolerate.

Thank you for being dedicated to these cars.

did you mean EVIDENCE?? when THEY'RE wrong?

once again: put up or shut up. the burden of proof is on you to back up your claims, not the rest of us to prove you are full of crap (you do a good enough job of that on your own)

I ment what I said.
I have put up my evidence! I can't back up my claims more then I already have.
I have seen all of the evidence myself, get that through your head. If I am so full of crap, as you said prove me wrong then before you talk like a duche.
I love how brian isnt and has never even tried proving me wrong, but the names keep flying at me. I love this. This is what I get for exposing the truth.

lastly; the burdon of proof has never been on me, because I never did anything, dont you get it?
The burdon of proof is on Brian to prove to me
WHAT I SAW and what his own china vender told me, isnt true!
I can't do that for brian, which is why I am (4moths later) still waiting to hear from brian.

Boy I wish someone would tell brian to put up or shut up.

I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with Mark. I have had his exhaust cutout on my car for about 3 years with no problems.

what have you proven beyond a reasonable doubt other than the fact that you are an idiot? I'll type this next part slowly so you may better understand: YOU are the one making these bald allegations about how Brian is the Anti-Christ. You CLAIM to have seen some cartons with Brians name on them from Hong Kong Fooey himself, yet much like the people who claim to have seen Elvis and Bigfoot: there is no substance to back it up. Neither Brian or I have to prove you wrong because what have you put up other than the same histrionics over and over again? If you have shipping bills, sworn satements or 27 8x10 color glossies with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one than let's see 'em. It's your word against his, and you have about as much credibility as OJ at a domestic violence awareness seminar. Like I said: put up or shut up whanker.

Mark Hueffman, BuickGN Boosted

Nothing but praise for Mark Hueffman. 100% stand up guy, honest, beautiful custom made parts. Always answered my e-mails. Very, very honest. :smile: As a matter of fact...it's all Mark's fault that I now have Torque Thrust II's on my '87 Grand National! All his fault. We had a lengthly discussion about them on his Grand National, and his pictures of it was examined almost 1000 times by me. He gave me all information of what I needed to order on the Torque Thrusts. It's all his fault...and I couldn't be happier:cool: . Thanks, Mark. Everytime I look at my '87 GN with those beautiful wheels, I thank you. And the custom GN horn button I got from him has gotten so many compliments.
Mark Hueffman...A...OK in my book. More than willing to help you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Did I see that right?? He bought the part in 2005?? OMG and now is complaining..MMMM

27 8x10 color glossies with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one .

I want you to go and sit down on that bench that says Group W .... NOW kid!!

Never thought I'd see an arlo quote on a buick board!!

Maybe we should call Officer Obie

Mark is a stand up vendor!! I ordered a new K&N filter for his cold air kit he sells and he asked me my I wanted to buy it! Apparently he thought I had a problem with it.........told him I just wanted a spare........He stands behind everything he sells!!! Go Mark!!!!!

So who is this Mark guy anyway? I've never met him, and I've never bought a damn thing from him.
;)

But he's almost like family. We've been doing business together for 8-1/2 years. We live 2000 miles apart. And as he mentioned above, we've spoken on the phone ONE time in that 8-1/2 years. And that was so long ago I forget why?

We have done everything pertaining to this business by e-mail. Everything. Orders, re-work, refunds, payments, EVERYTHING. It works great for me because, since my local engraving work keeps me buried as it is, I barely have enough extra time to MAKE this stuff, let alone the extra time & effort required with SELLING the stuff!

How many people do you know that went into business with friends or family members, only to have the business and/or friendship crash & burn over some ridiculous bull$#!t?

Me & Mark will be "9 years old" in April. Pretty good in 'business years'. We didn't get to be that old by being unethical. We must be doing something right!
:cool:

didn't bother reading every single post. read the first 10-15 and got the gist of the thread.

been buying parts from Mark Hueffman for about 7 years. Always 100% satisfied with his products and service - period.

didn't bother reading every single post. read the first 10-15 and got the gist of the thread.

been buying parts from Mark Hueffman for about 7 years. Always 100% satisfied with his products and service - period.

+1!!!!!!!!!!

i can also vouch for Mark, as i have ordered almost one of everything he has...
He even caught an order where i had ordered a TurboT overlay and Ttype overlay and asked it was working on 2 TR's.... good thing he caught it as i needed to 2 overlays for the Ttype

Mark H. has always been a straight up guy in my book! He done the right thing here and has always contributed to this community!

Isnt it funny how most of these "negative " threads end up being the best positive advertisment for the vendor in question. Mark are you sure you didnt start this thread under an assumed name?:eek: ;)

Glad to see so much support for you.:)

Just as a follow up................

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
ROCKHILL,
SC, US 01/18/2008 3:51 P.M. DELIVERY
01/18/2008 5:30 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
01/18/2008 12:01 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
GREENSBORO,
NC, US 01/17/2008 10:23 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/17/2008 2:18 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SOUTH CHARLESTON,
WV, US 01/17/2008 6:38 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
01/17/2008 6:24 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
CINCINNATI,
OH, US 01/17/2008 1:35 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
CINCINNATI,
OH, US 01/16/2008 6:57 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
01/16/2008 5:03 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
US 01/16/2008 4:22 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 01/19/2008 1:49 P.M. ET

I have Marks cold air kit on my car,awesome communcation,great parts,and fast shipping,theres nothing to complain about.Cant ask for more :)