Un affordableGN We-4 bought from Jason Mcguire

Who the He!! knows

Well during your chat with him He asked you who I was so from what I read, it looks like you dropped my name at some point. I dont know him nor do I know you, However I do know guy who worked on your car? (Ozmossis) which I had bought a few items off of in person with no problems.

I never dropped your name, where did that come from? Why would I drop your name when I don't know you? Show me where I mentioned your name. I have been nothing but nice to everyone on this board except Jason and you know the reason why I was rude to him. If you can tell me what I said or when I mentioned your name I will appologize otherwise I have no reason too. I have no idea why he asked me about you. Maybe you should try to contact Jason and ask him why.

Rick

Maybe this is why he asked you were!!!!!

January 26th, 2010, 08:48 AM
mcasteel2112
Walk Away Join Date: Aug 2007
Trader Rating: (19)

Pics show a giant turd, They could have all been in a box under them bright McD's lights and the trust factor takes over, ya figure guy is cool... a buick guy and wouldnt even think about passing junk off... pulls up.. quick hello and peek, load the stuff and cant wait to get home.
I didnt see anything in them pics worth 10 bucks

This is the onlt reason I can come up with as to why he is asking who you are!!!

Not worth getting mad over bro.. Out of 4 zillion replys to this schmuck, he pulls my name out of his azz. its no big deal really..I was just takin aback a little when I seen my name mentioned.. like WTF

Not worth getting mad over bro.. Out of 4 zillion replys to this schmuck, he pulls my name out of his azz. its no big deal really..I was just takin aback a little when I seen my name mentioned.. like WTF

I understand completely just don't want people to think I was talking sh!t about someone when I wasn't. I would feel the same way if I was reading a post that had I had nothing to do with and seen my name.

Thanks for the reply,

Rick

until he signs up again, we are working on a permanent ban.
sometimes i wonder about the people here .. Guy jumps on with a bunch of nos stuff and not one person would question who he is and where he came up with all the stuff at 2 posts come on .. Criminals have it pretty easy round here if you ask me .. Next sucker please >>

sometimes i wonder about the people here .. Guy jumps on with a bunch of nos stuff and not one person would question who he is and where he came up with all the stuff at 2 posts come on .. Criminals have it pretty easy round here if you ask me .. Next sucker please >>

Personally if someone is dumb enough to buy NOS :eek: Parts from a member with 2 posts.... and doesnt do their proper homework.. shame on them

Well I guess he is threatening me:confused:

He gets banned temporarily and goes against the rules and signs back up under multiple user names, goes off on me like I am his dog, and I am supposed to kiss his azz and let him make a profit off the board I pay for and work hard on everyday... Yeah I owe him a lot don't I...

Well I guess he is threatening me:confused:

He gets banned temporarily and goes against the rules and signs back up under multiple user names, goes off on me like I am his dog, and I am supposed to kiss his azz and let him make a profit off the board I pay for and work hard on everyday... Yeah I owe him a lot don't I...

Yeah I think you do owe him "a lot" Give the big boy just what he needs :D

well i guess he is threatening me:confused:

He gets banned temporarily and goes against the rules and signs back up under multiple user names, goes off on me like i am his dog, and i am supposed to kiss his azz and let him make a profit off the board i pay for and work hard on everyday... Yeah i owe him a lot don't i...

well if this is true send me a copy & i will handle him here local shane .. The eyes are on him here .. Watch for his brother to sign up next ..

It appears that Jason McGuire from South Bend Indiana is a male, in his early 40s, phone number 574-288-xxxx, and he either lives on Sample Street or Musgrave Court in South Bend.

It appears that Jason McGuire from South Bend Indiana is a male, in his early 40s, phone number 574-288-xxxx, and he either lives on Sample Street or Musgrave Court in South Bend.

He doesn't live on musgrave anymore, I've searched multiple address for him, I think he's a gypsy that wanders the US. As far as I'm concerned he got his when his car got stolen....... He posted a thread on the bullet a couple of months ago about his car being stolen, but everyone there stopped helping him once they knew what type of snake he is.