UMI Upper Adjustable/Lower Control Arms and Rear Sway Bar. YES !

Mrneg9

Get Some !
Just wanted to throw a post up here for others who are thinking of using UMI products in the rear or their GN. I just this week got done installing the products listed above. I want to tell you what a difference it made. I have no more play when taking off, rounding corners or just cruising down the road hitting the every day bumps and pot holes in the road. Its a night and day difference. I almost feel now my rear suspension was like a old loose out of control spring board and my car only has 58,000 original miles.

When I reinstalled the springs I used rubber grommets on the top and the bottom of the coil springs. Originally the grommets only come on the top of the springs.

Hope this helps you if you decide to upgrade. D :)

Will have adjustable UMI uppers and lowers with a DSE sway bar finished soon on the ass end.

I been looking at UMI and will be picking up their rear upper/lower control arms. Which type did you get? Polyurethane bushings or the roto-joints?

I been looking at UMI and will be picking up their rear upper/lower control arms. Which type did you get? Polyurethane bushings or the roto-joints?
David if you were askin me i went with upper tubular roto and lower tubular roto and poly also pro touring sway bar.

Grey t
Looks like we have the same stuff
I'm running a DSE sway bar which is like the HR bar

Grey t
Looks like we have the same stuff
I'm running a DSE sway bar which is like the HR bar
I was gonna go with the 1"in DSE bar but since my upp and lowers were already UMI I decided to go with their sway bar. Hows that DSE bar doin for ya?

can one of you guys post the link or part numbers for the Umi upper/ lower control arms and rear sway bar please?

image.jpg
image.jpg
This is what I got at summit

I went 1.70 on a 3 psi launch
I have a video somewhere car left straight and no twist to the chassis
I'll see if I can find it