Free Gas!!!!!

Anyone wondering why they suddenly making/showing a movie about Grant?

Anyone wondering why they suddenly making/showing a movie about Grant?

That's easy, the people are starting to wake up and the powers that blow want all of them to see what happens to those who rebel.

I've been way more than good to Nick as he has been to me.

And yup, I'm pissed about what you said. I'll go straight to Nick's house and talk to him about this. Tomorrow.

Now, you talked crap and bring in some kind of beef "in person" ......... Are you ready for the end game?

Hold up there young fella, Nick (?) or someone made a comment about you would give the shirt off your back to somebody and that "is" a nice compliment to someone. I just made a joke that you'd give your old underwear too. Reread the posts, you probably misunderstood them. Life is way to short to get worked up about some Fruit of the Looms. :)

To KC87,

I was out of line when I said I was pissed at you. I was just having a really bad day.

Nick wasn't the one that complimented me, it was DeezDad. I did some work on his Mom's car for him because he was 2000 miles away and reached out to me.

I know Nick very well. Where I got twisted up was when you said "No need, Nick told had told me long ago not to pay him any mind. Oh , in person."

If he said that, so be it. I've done a lot for that man, a LOT. You have no idea. He's been very good to me, also.

The fact is, you didn't say it to be mean, I shouldn't have taken it as such. I even liked the post. It just seems my day kept getting shittier as it went along and, for whatever reason, my attitude became confrontational. I was wrong.

I sincerely apologize for my harsh words and the personal attack. You did not deserve it.

To KC87,

I was out of line when I said I was pissed at you. I was just having a really bad day.

Nick wasn't the one that complimented me, it was DeezDad. I did some work on his Mom's car for him because he was 2000 miles away and reached out to me.

I know Nick very well. Where I got twisted up was when you said "No need, Nick told had told me long ago not to pay him any mind. Oh , in person."

If he said that, so be it. I've done a lot for that man, a LOT. You have no idea. He's been very good to me, also.

The fact is, you didn't say it to be mean, I shouldn't have taken it as such. I even liked the post. It just seems my day kept getting shittier as it went along and, for whatever reason, my attitude became confrontational. I was wrong.

I sincerely apologize for my harsh words and the personal attack. You did not deserve it.

Never taken as any kind of attack, personal or otherwise. Just figured you may of had a bad day or misunderstood. But thank you for that nice reply.

What the hells going on around here nobodys getting anything right ahhh.. lol

Ray said the thing about nick for the record... also for the record yes I reached out to guy for any tips he had on where to find a 2001 vw Jetta trunk lid for my mom's car out in az.. long story longer before I knew it he sourced a trunk lid painted it installed it fixed a bunch of other stuff he truly didn't have to and treated her like the first lady all for the cost to maybe,, possibly pay for lunch for a couple days..I mean g'dam I don't care what spat and with who he gets into it with around here he is a good man in my book as I was nothing but a perfect stranger to him & he made it all happen with 1 phone call.. people have to stop nut swinging from some of these "Buick gods" thinking what they say is gospel, it isn't trust me and that is more 1st hand experience I've learned many times over.

Still waiting for you Guy to cash in on the favor I owe ya.. anytime man

Ray said the thing about nick for the record... also for the record yes I reached out to guy for any tips he had on where to find a 2001 vw Jetta trunk lid for my mom's car out in az.. long story longer before I knew it he sourced a trunk lid painted it installed it fixed a bunch of other stuff he truly didn't have to and treated her like the first lady all for the cost to maybe,, possibly pay for lunch for a couple days..I mean g'dam I don't care what spat and with who he gets into it with around here he is a good man in my book as I was nothing but a perfect stranger to him & he made it all happen with 1 phone call.. people have to stop nut swinging from some of these "Buick gods" thinking what they say is gospel, it isn't trust me and that is more 1st hand experience I've learned many times over.

When you get to Phoenix, we'll have a couple of taco's. I know just the place. :) Your Mom's is a nice lady, know that!

Yes I did in #38, even Guy like it, so what is your point . What Nick said said to me was trying to be funny. Same thing with Mike. Spoolfool . Everyone knows Guy is a great fellow, oh and Nick said that also. Everything in this thread is getting twisted. So for the record everything is cool I think. Damn one wonders

Yes I did in #38, even Guy like it, so what is your point . What Nick said said to me was trying to be funny. Same thing with Mike. Spoolfool . Everyone knows Guy is a great fellow, oh and Nick said that also. Everything in this thread is getting twisted. So for the record everything is cool I think. Damn one wonders
No point just a correction.. hope your continuing to heal up & your wife is staying healthy with work