Ultra clean 87 Grand National 21,000 miles

detroitbadboy

Original 21,000 mile car 21,524 to be exact. This veh does have some mods that have been performed through the 19 yrs of its life. I have personally installed new headlight bezels as the old ones were full of velcro(yuk) for the headlight covers which I still have. Installed 3 inch tailpipe to complete the stainless atr 3" exhasut complete. New air deflectors as they were missing when I got the car. Brand new washer and rad. bottles as the others were painted and finally brand new m/t 275/60/15 drag radials and new front 205/70/15 goodyears on the front assurance triple treads just these small improvements ran alot of money but made the car look wonderful compared to what you will see in the picture link as these were not updated and new when those pics were taken.
Now I tried to download some new pics of the car but had no luck so the pic site is still the same www.tamrazs.com/turbobuick but they are not selling the car so do not call them. call Scott 313-460-7172 or e-mail smitchell@belletire.com Thank you sincerely Scott

As to whats been done for 19 yrs
Huge duttwieler big boy intercooler with a precision gt 61 turbo
grey top 50 lb precision injectors with red armstrong 109 chip
heavily modified trans 9" art carr 4000 stall converter holds 10 lbs niceley
back seat brace kit metco lowers kirban pinion snubber I dont know if I will be able to fit everything on this page just lowered pric to $20,000.00 need to repair black t-type that is in pics at site needs new crank. If any one is curious I just ran this car 4/2/06 with a g-tech on the street 11:89 at 112 mph whata great tool my buddy lent to me Thank you for looking and would appreciate to sell Thank you Scott