Ulose2a6 resolution---mods combine if needed

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
Many of the members on here read that thread.

Here's the resolution:

Phil did not comeback to me, he went to Jack Cotton. They removed and toredown the engine. It was found that I used 1/16 rings on a 5/64 ring land JE piston. Eventually after months of bashing it was posted on FB. After seeing that I contacted Phil apologized and we reached a monetary resolution. Phil and I both agree things could have went a lot differently and we both said stuff we should not have. People got involed that should have never been involved. Basically a mess....

It's over and done. Phil has been compensated. Lessons have been learned.

it takes a big man to not run from his mistakes and admit them and actually do something about it, and even post it on a public forum!!!
nice job and thank you for your comments(knowledge) and dedication to turbo buicks

it takes a big man to not run from his mistakes and admit them and actually do something about it, and even post it on a public forum!!!
nice job and thank you for your comments(knowledge) and dedication to turbo buicks
I have no problem owning my mistakes, that's part of who I am. I am honest and have integrity.

I'm not on Facebook. I do things the old fashion way. I use the telephone.

May I add, I was aware of the fact that J. Cotton was getting involved in this affair. As a dear friend of mine, I recommended he may want to reconsider. However, Jack remained completely objective and neutral, never once forming any opinions until the investigation was complete. Even after the initial tare down in his shop, he would not comment on a single aspect of his findings until all the information was acquired. And even then, he left it to the relevant parties involved.

At least this is how I saw it from my perspective.

Congratulations to Phil, Jack, and also to Steve for working through this.

Steve, your a good man and keep building Buicks.

I'm not on Facebook. I do things the old fashion way. I use the telephone.

May I add, I was aware of the fact that J. Cotton was getting involved in this affair. As a dear friend of mine, I recommended he may want to reconsider. However, Jack remained completely objective and neutral, never once forming any opinions until the investigation was complete. Even after the initial tare down in his shop, he would not comment on a single aspect of his findings until all the information was acquired. And even then, he left it to the relevant parties involved.

At least this is how I saw it from my perspective.

Congratulations to Phil, Jack, and also to Steve for working through this.

Steve, your a good man and keep building Buicks.
Thank you for the kind words. I may add I found about all the issues via Facebook group "Housewives of Turbobuick" it was a shared post I could not see because I was blocked. No one approached me with any findings. For months I was bashed and made fun of by some of the guys. Accused of stealing a crank, blamed for welding on a crank that was done on a prior build. Once I saw the video- I reacted within a day. I reached out and started the lines of comunication. Within a weeks time Phil and myself had talked it all out via email/text and we agreed on how to settle. The next day the check was cut and sent. Phil and I remain friends and agree to move forward with lessons learned.