Ufc 94

GNsnake

Who do you guys like, Penn or St. Pierre? I hope Penn wins. A win by submission would be cool. They are both top level fighters and they do not like each other so it should be a great fight.

I heard Penn has not been training like he's suppost to, according to Dana White. Have you heard anything about that? If Penn does have his A game on, we will see a great fight and I pick Penn. But if he did not train up to par, I see a short fight with GSP the victor. Just my opion though.

He's been training the hardest he's ever trained in his life according to his camp. I hope this is true. He took a vacation from training for a week, so Dana and company are making a big deal out of this. I also agree if he doesn't come into the fight in top shape he'll be out of gas by the 3rd round. If this happens GSP will take him out for sure. I hope they are both in the best fighting shape of their lives, I want to see a great fight. Did you watch WEC 38 last week? Those little guys are great to watch. They've got some skill.

Chris

I think St.Pierre is going to work him really good and win. Then gain a few pounds an fight in the best UFC match yet, St.Pierre and Spider.

I hope GSP beats BJ down. I used to like BJ until he started talking all that crap on GSP. If GSP wins, dont be surprised if you start hearing about him fighting Silva!!!

It was good to see BJ humbled. He talks way to much sh it, and didn't offer a ounce of offense. Very dominant performance from GSP. I would like to see him fight Spyder too, but I think a better fight is going to be GSP vs Thiago Alves. That kid is running through his competition. You just might see GSP's match.

BJ did not show up for this fight. He looked like crap. I have never seen him look so lifeless in a fight. He got his butt kicked for sure. GSP is tops at 170lbs no doubt, but I still say he's not ready for Spider.

Easy and impressive win for GSP.

A totally one sided fight with bj on the defense throughout the fight.

Dana White seems to have been right about bj slacking in training to prepare for this fight.

I think GSP is more than ready for the spider. I think GSP could beat anderson at this point. Sure anderson has dominated almost all his fights, but he has not faced any of the level of fighters GSP has beat. He has fought a long list of average and below average fighters. The only impressive win Anderson has had was over Henderson. Henderson did very well in that fight untill he got gassed. I think Hederson lost because he did not train for the fight seriously.

I totally agree with the above post. After watching GSP destroy BJ, I think he has a chance against the Spider. I also think if Henderson really worked on his cardio and trained for more than a month like the last fight, he could give the Spider some trouble. At this point GSP and Henderson are my favs!

THIAGO ALVES!!!! Seems like nobody thinks this guy has a chance:confused: This IMO would be GSP's biggest test. They don't call him the Pit Bull for nothing. If GSP makes it past Thiago, then Anderson is the only other match that would make sense. But I tell you now, its not going to be easy.

I know you cant really look at it like this, but im gonna throw this out there. GSP will destroy Alves so bad, its not even funny. He lost to Fitch, who is one of the best in the division and GSP DESTROYED Fitch. I mean the guy is on another level right now and its not gonna stop. I said GSP for this fight via athletic beatdown and that is what happened!!

He lost to Fitch in 2006, and is on a 7 fight win streak. Styles makes fights. Not saying GSP can't win, but I will say, it ain't gonna be easy.

He lost to Fitch in 2006, and is on a 7 fight win streak. Styles makes fights. Not saying GSP can't win, but I will say, it ain't gonna be easy.

Styles do make fights, dont get me wrong, I was just saying.....BUT Alves is great at Muay Thai and BJJ, but as we have seen wrestling was his weakness it looked like and Fitch exposed it.I hope he has worked on his takedown defense because if not he is going to be grinding it out with GSP on the mat and he will get beat there, I mean the guy just beat BJ freakin Penn like it was nothin.