UAV's

Frederickdav

Anybody else into flying drones? It's an interesting hobby for people who like things that go fast. Mine is a DJI Phantom 3 Standard. This is my second one because the first one caught a high wind and was gone. As far as I know it didn't hurt anybody/anything. My ID is on it and no one has tried to contact me. Probably some kid has it and is having fun throwing it around the house.

Anybody else into flying drones? It's an interesting hobby for people who like things that go fast. Mine is a DJI Phantom 3 Standard. This is my second one because the first one caught a high wind and was gone. As far as I know it didn't hurt anybody/anything. My ID is on it and no one has tried to contact me. Probably some kid has it and is having fun throwing it around the house.

I use a Mavic Pro. Best drone I've owned hands down. I plan on doing some fly arounds with the GN once I get it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy on here lets me fly his all the time! DJI Mavic Pro man is it nice. Don't know if I could make that kind of investment but it is definitely a cool toy! It will be flying around our Cecil co Maryland Buick show taking ariels all day!

My buddy on here lets me fly his all the time! DJI Mavic Pro man is it nice. Don't know if I could make that kind of investment but it is definitely a cool toy! It will be flying around our Cecil co Maryland Buick show taking ariels all day!

Like I say it's the best one I've flown and it's so compact you can take it anywhere. I had it in my backpack when I visited the west coast recently and the video is stunning.