U.S mags rambler u 111

TurboJames

has anyone used these? i found them on summit for 175$

17x7 4" BS
17x8 4.5"BS
seems like a good deal to me... what do you guys think? would that setup fit properly?
i had a 10.5" MT slick on a 15" rim with 4" backspacing and it was tight, no rub though...

just would like a second or third opinion ;)

thanks!

i have 17x8 with 4 inch all around on a monte SS with 255/275 no rub at all it has 1 inch lower springs , looks nice but i would not want to hit anything with them you can tell they are a lower quality wheel vs billet specialties that i have as well

hey turbo james, did you get those us mags rambler u111 ? ive had my eye on them as well, i think they would look great on my turbo t. also but could never find any pics online of a buick with them on. Love to see some pics if you got the wheels.

i did not end up buying them.. I'm in the air, and would like to see what they look like on another car before/ IF i purchase.

i did not end up buying them.. I'm in the air, and would like to see what they look like on another car before/ IF i purchase.
Me too ! I'm in the same boat, I like the look, the price is right. but I don't want to commit till I see them on another car First But I cant seem to find any buicks with them on. If I find any pics I'll let you know.

Me too ! I'm in the same boat, I like the look, the price is right. but I don't want to commit till I see them on another car First But I cant seem to find any buicks with them on. If I find any pics I'll let you know.

And i will do the same!

18x8's
Wish they were 4 inch backspace but they only offer them in 4.5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    813.6 KB · Views: 3,495
Have you called Summit Racing to see if they are made with a 4in BS? Seems they only put the "popular" sizes on line or in the catalog.
I still can't figure out where the other 2 spark plug wires go, they show 8 plug wires for the 231 V6 engine family, so who knows, maybe there are more cylinders under the cowl by the firewall I haven't found yet. I really should change the spark plugs in those 2 as well because I'm sure they're still original. Lol

Oops, Sorry, I did not reply to the OP.

I went to a local place and they had them in stock same price as summit. And I'm in Canada! But they said 8" front 4" bs. 9" rear with 4.5" directly from the manufacturer

I went to a local place and they had them in stock same price as summit. And I'm in Canada! But they said 8" front 4" bs. 9" rear with 4.5" directly from the manufacturer

Doesn't get more direct than that. I didn't want you to get short changed because of non advertised sizes.

What they're talking about is the three piece version of the "rambler" you can order which they sell on ebay for around $650 each. The $250 one piece version comes only in 4.5 backspace. They also offer a 9.5" wide rim with 5.25" being the only BS available.

whatever it was they told me it was 199 for a 17" so they an give me whatever i don't care lol
hey turbojames, I seen someone posted a pic and looks great. You mentioned you got some in canada. where abouts? iam outside of toronto, ont. id love to get some locally also.