Two Virgin 153 blocks

psiedv6

I am selling for a friend, this has been his prices for these blocks for the last 20 plus years that I can remember.

He has two virgin 153 blocks that he wants $3500 each for

He said that he has one of the first stage I motors also, I didn't see the power 6 logo or a casting number, but I couldn't get up close enough.

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0226.JPG
    IMG_0226.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0228.JPG
    IMG_0228.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0218.JPG
    IMG_0218.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0219.JPG
    IMG_0219.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
About the time everyone thinks all the new blocks are gone something like this comes up.

Neal

I'm glad my post was dumb. Good luck on the sale.

Neal
Nothing dumb about your post, just another right hand set of fingers scrolling down the screen and NOT meaning to hit the icons. The icons should be on the left side of the screen. When only 10% of everybody is left handed. Oh well lol

I'm glad my post was dumb. Good luck on the sale.

Neal

Come on now, Neal.

It's common knowledge you're dumb as a stump, at least that's what one guy tells me.....;););):eek: :D:D:D

It's also common knowledge you stay away from the sheep, but again, that's only from what I've heard.....;);)

I'm looking forward to seeing you at Mike's BBQ again.

Last edited:
Many years ago I bought one of these on center blocks (this guy had several) but eventually sold it (unused) to Cal Hartline. The block was sent to Kenny and then shipped to Cal after the machine was completed. He abused it for several years and then sold the car to someone on the east coast. I am sure Cal will be glad to fill in the blanks and give a full history.
Jeff

It's also common knowledge you stay away from the sheep, but again, that's only from what I've heard...
Not so sure about that.. You know, he's friends w/ the worlds best known goat humper/sheep shagger. Could be, he's done some "ojt".:D