Twin Turbo GNX

That's a the only way I would molest a gnx . They did it correctly . It's a $55,000 and re reserve is still not met . I'm thinkin the guy want at least $75-$80,000 for it

That's a the only way I would molest a gnx . They did it correctly . It's a $55,000 and re reserve is still not met . I'm thinkin the guy want at least $75-$80,000 for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't trust that cage not to collapse with those bends at the dash. But it is a nicely done car otherwise.

They forgot one thing on it tho......a drive shaft safety loop. Beautiful car and I love the engine setup.

They forgot one thing on it tho......a drive shaft safety loop. Beautiful car and I love the engine setup.

The driveshaft safety loop was right behind the transmission crossmember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WTH was the spark down in front under the intake in the video?
Caspers electronics cam sensor cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• IMG_1725.PNG
    IMG_1725.PNG
    893.4 KB · Views: 145
I'll be the ass here and say why would you do that to such a valuable car? He will never get the money back he put into it. Don't get me wrong awesome car would love to have it but if i was gonna go that far why not buy a regular Regal? Just my 2 cents.

I'll be the ass here and say why would you do that to such a valuable car? He will never get the money back he put into it. Don't get me wrong awesome car would love to have it but if i was gonna go that far why not buy a regular Regal? Just my 2 cents.
Wish that was in my garage.

I saw that car this past winter at Moran Motorsports, pics don't do it justice.

Lol no one answered your question so I will the original owner owned 2 of them.. he had an decent car collection and wanted something different.. the car eventually sold for good money.. this is the 2nd or 3rd owners ad