Twin Turbo Buick GS Project

I haven't been on this site much recently and I haven't updated this thread because interest sort of seemed to have died for some reason. I've had a few folks asking so here are some updates.........

Carbon fiber wheel tubs are in........
file-17.jpg

file-19.jpg

Rear firewall.....
file-20.jpg

Dside battery mount w/ CO2 bottle mount - Pside battery mount with fuel pumps and fire bottle mount.......
file-22.jpg

file-25.jpg

file-24.jpg

Mostly completed trunk area - lots of stuff...........
file-26.jpg

Removable dual chutes with mount hidden behind license plate for street duty - gonna need 2 bags of laundry to stop this train.......
file-18.jpg

Decided to make the front cage bars removable for maintenance purposes......also a good shot of the trick L&H Kustoms billet spindles as well as the one-off latex turbo plug:p.........
file-21.jpg

file-23.jpg

Started mocking up front inner fender panels.......
file-27.jpg

That's about it for now. Still have to mount the AC condenser, tranny cooler, and some misc tabs, etc but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel on the fab stuff.

Always something else it seems like. Sometimes I feel like is there a light at the end of the tunnel.:confused:

I was hoping you would have the car at BG....:D

Keep going , it is a very cool build.

Bryan

Will.

All I have to say is this is taking WAAAY TOO LONG! The Overhaulin' or Search and Restore crews would have been done with this fab and only waiting on the Nelson engine after 1 week of 24 hours days!?! :p

VETKILR said:
Unreal watching this thing come together. What event will she debut Will?

I have no particular event in mind. I thought I would be further along by now. As long as it debuts period is all that matters. The plan is to maybe do some Goodguys shows, LSX Shootouts, and ultimately Hot Rods Drag Week. The Buick events will just depend.......I know a lot of die hard Buick fans may not be a fan due to the engine.

2toneNV said:
Will.

All I have to say is this is taking WAAAY TOO LONG! The Overhaulin' or Search and Restore crews would have been done with this fab and only waiting on the Nelson engine after 1 week of 24 hours days!?! :p

I agree 100% but this is essentially a one man show you're tuned into here! I wish I had 1/16th of the help they have on those builds....

Will,

Is it no longer being worked on along with the fab by ARK?

The 2013 Hot Rod Power Tour goes through TN and I know there are at least 2(Royal-T-Ltd) of us that would LOVE to stop by your place and see the rides.