Twin turbo 109 motor

Know a guy building a twin gt3071r setup on a production 4 bolt main ford 4.3l v6 block. His goal is 700rwhp on pump gas with boost in the 15psi range:eek:

Very cool the way these primaries were merged together. Save some coin on high dollar burns 3-1 collectors and perform just as well.

Attachments

• tma merge1.jpg
    tma merge1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 424
  • tma merge2.jpg
    tma merge2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 409
I would love to see these offered with a T3 or T4 inlet flange to it would open up a lot of turbo choices

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

So when are these going up for sale to the masses ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Teaser pics!! Headers should be coming in around the $800 range, intercooler available in about 30 days. Will work with power steering and alternator using Champion bracket. AC can be made to work with some fab work. More info coming soon.
DSC01171.JPG
DSC01170.JPG
DSC01169.JPG
DSC01061.JPG
DSC01060.JPG

Sweet I'm building a 68 fire bird and these would be wicked cool on it

I knew this thread would come alive and there it is! Very, very nice work indeed. Is that an external oil pump feeding the turbos?

Will have just the headers up on our site tomorrow, $799 plus shipping. Obviously this will need some fabrication by the end user to get everything installed. Main headache for a street car would be plumbing exhaust after the turbos, air intake, etc. But this will be a great starting point for someone who wants to go with twins.

Will have just the headers up on our site tomorrow, $799 plus shipping. Obviously this will need some fabrication by the end user to get everything installed. Main headache for a street car would be plumbing exhaust after the turbos, air intake, etc. But this will be a great starting point for someone who wants to go with twins.

Are these available in 4 bolt as well?

Hate to beat the 4 bolt to death but is it going to happen if so I will wait for them since I'm not going to get the engine in car until around Feb.