TV Show Says Transtar Offers 200-4r Billet Trans Gears?

I hope their going to have a redemption for the redemption episode. If not it makes no sense why they would air that garbage.

They need to send the car to someone who knows what they are doing to sort it out. My hot air car ran faster than their heads/cam/turbo/holley car.

A bone stock car has run quicker than their car. Are they purposely trying to make turbo buicks look bad?

Every time they put our cars on main stream TV its makes us popular. Please don't do that,I like being left alone. :cautious:

The main stream muscle car world has always hated the turbo 6, this is part of a global conspiracy to cut down the six banger that destroyed v8s. :)
Seriously though, I have rarely seen anything mainstream that fairly represented the capability of our turbo 6.

Speaking of, Skip to 1:20 to see the tps setting procedure. Why. And how has the car now blown up yet? Also, the bottom end is stock with the exception of forged pistons right? The earlier videos on the channel show the oil pan off and it looks like all the factory "junk" as some say.

Speaking of, Skip to 1:20 to see the tps setting procedure. Why. And how has the car now blown up yet? Also, the bottom end is stock with the exception of forged pistons right? The earlier videos on the channel show the oil pan off and it looks like all the factory "junk" as some say.

"that's where she needs to be".....:ROFLMAO: