TV cable or XFI programming?

TheYak

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I took the Buick for a ride earlier and had a drivability issue, the transmission is doing funny things. The torque converter keeps locking/unlocking in OD, all depending on throttle position. It’s just keeps going back and forth and is really annoying! Is this a simple tv cable adjustment or do I need to look into the computer side of things?

Background is that I just upgraded to the FAST XFI sportsman and am learning the ropes, transmission worked just fine before that. Built 200R4 with lockup converter from Dusty. I’d appreciate any help getting pointed in the right direction

It's a adjustment in the sport man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's the Aux out you have to adjust. I've been unable to get mine to function the way I like. I'm thinking of disabling it and going to a switch to lock it up manually.

If your speedo bounces then very likely the VSS reading jumps up and down and if its say +/- 5 mph then it could cause the LU to jump in and out when your near the 10 MPH differential and its jumping in and out of the programmed speed for the fast to LU. If this is teh case lube your speedo cable and that will help

If your speedo bounces then very likely the VSS reading jumps up and down and if its say +/- 5 mph then it could cause the LU to jump in and out when your near the 10 MPH differential and its jumping in and out of the programmed speed for the fast to LU. If this is teh case lube your speedo cable and that will help
Hea got a sport man so that won't be the issue

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply...