Turnkey TA blocked setup for sale

vlzman

Selling my turnkey setup from my 7 second racecar.
This is a serious no expenses spared setup that can easily help somebody to step into 7 second territory.
It is complete set from pan to intake motor with all the piping to plug in wiring and ECU which even has tune in it that ran 7.8 on unprepped concrete. It hasn't even once seen more boost than 30 psi and 20 degrees of timing.
Specs as follows:
TA aluminum Stage II oncenter block, bore 3.965“ (machined to fit stroker crank).
Crower billet crankshaft, 3.625 stroker.
JE custom pistons 9.5:1 CR.
Carillo HD connecting rods 6.5 length.
Billet solid roller Comp camshaft, Isky lifters (revs over 8700 RPM).
Stage 2 cylinder heads CNC ported, titanium valves and retainers, Manley springs.
Jesel rockers with special retainer kit to withstand high RPM-s, CrMo Comp pushrods.
Double chain timing set.
MSD distributor, MSD7AL ignition box, MSD ignition coil.
Aluminum Griffin radiator with two electrical fans, aluminum transmission radiator.
Custom made stainless steel exhaust headers for T6 turbo, stainless 5“ exhaust downpipe.
Custom made 4“ aluminum intake piping, massive air to air intercooler.
Ultra-rare Edelbrock tunnel RAM intake manifold converted to EFI, 90mm accufab throttlebody.
Garrett GT5533R 94mm compressor double ballbearing turbocharger.
Billet Moran Motorsports 500 lb/hr injectors, two Magnafuel MP-4703 electrical fuel-pumps.
Weaver dry-sump pump with Canton 12L dry sump tank.
Cometic gaskets, ARP studs and bolts, Firecore sparkplug wires.
AN12 fuel lines, AN10 return line, AN12 oil ines, AN16 breathe lines for valve covers.
JW SFI flexplate.
Engine management and boost control – Autronic SM4.
PTC converter from Dusty.
Asking price of the complete setup is €19900. Anyone knows that if you go to a machineshop and ask for similar set to be built then it will set you back about twice as much. I prefer selling a complete package but I will part the set if somebody wants only motor (longblock) - the price for it is €17900.
Besides stuff on the picture there are full set of gaskets and misc parts that come with the deal. Tune and recent logs also will be given to new owner.

Attachments

• IMG_20180921_171435.jpg
    IMG_20180921_171435.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 750
  • IMG_20180921_171211.jpg
    IMG_20180921_171211.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 725
As there hasn't been any serious interest then I'm starting to part the set. I won't be tearing the motor apart but stuff around it has to go. As US is overseas from me then probably only stuff with small dimensions might gauge some interest - ECU is sold, 500 lbs/hr Moran Atomizer injectors are up for grabs, GT 5533R 94mm turbo is also available, dry sump kit (3 stage pump, kanton oil tank and hoses) and Magnafuel MP-4703 fuel pump.

As I have sold few parts around the motor inc injectors then I am listing motor only from intake to oil pan with headers.
Price is €16500 which is equivalent to about $18750

Have few interested parties who want the engine parted. As it really isn't my first choice then bumping it up to see if there might be somebody who is interested in complete engine.

Hey man
It’s Jeff (guy who sold you the stage2)
Any chance you would be interested in selling me the intake back that is if you begin to piece it out
Thanks

Hey man
It’s Jeff (guy who sold you the stage2)
Any chance you would be interested in selling me the intake back that is if you begin to piece it out
Thanks
Hey Jeff, nice to hear from you. Not planning to part it yet but if I should some day then I remember you :)

Hey Jeff, nice to hear from you. Not planning to part it yet but if I should some day then I remember you :)
Thank you so much man. Keep me in mind if you do start breaking it up
Thanks again and hope all is well