TurboTGuy vs GTR

Outstanding!
It looked like that GTR was running you down. He just ran out of desert real estate before doing so. Guess he needs to find a 1/2 mile drag strip for the rematch.:D

Congrats on some great kills...

Mike Barnard

The real match up here seems to be

Mike Vs Guy

:cool: Thats what i want to see. Cmon what do you guys say, you guys are good buddies, little friendly match up.. 2 sweet 10 sec buicks, going down the 1/4..

Mike Vs Guy

:cool: Thats what i want to see. Cmon what do you guys say, you guys are good buddies, little friendly match up.. 2 sweet 10 sec buicks, going down the 1/4..

A little thing called "400 miles separating us" has a way of putting a damper on events of that nature...... ;)

Besides, he has one 'o them black ones, so it gets all the respect anyway..........:p

It would make for good video, though...... That's for sure.

Congrats Guy !
so..... does this make you the new "mean chicken"?
good to see some use at firebird/ wild horse,

Congrats Guy !
so..... does this make you the new "mean chicken"?
good to see some use at firebird/ wild horse,

I could never come close to measuring up to the adventures of the Mean One!:eek:

there is a guy with a Clean Dark Metallic Blue Turbo T that would like part of this Action, or so he said. lol, as far as building a motor, Lou is the man for the Job he has proven over and over his stuff is good regardless of cost penny for penny his stuff works hopefully he stays around for a while. :)

Mike Vs Guy

I would like to see a threeway race with Turbo T guy, Spoolfool and Wicked, that would be one for the ages. :)

I would like to see a threeway race with Turbo T guy, Spoolfool and Wicked, that would be one for the ages. :)

Yes, but Guy and I only have mid ten second Mutton Motor cars. Wicked has a 9 second capable car. The licence plate even says so.:D

Yes, but Guy and I only have mid ten second Mutton Motor cars. Wicked has a 9 second capable car. The licence plate even says so.:D

homer-doh-squaregreen.jpg

Hmmmmmmm, lemme see.....
2 proven 10 sec cars, 1 unproven license plate,
I think I'd have to put my $$ on the facts, not fiction!

Hmmmmmmm, lemme see.....
2 proven 10 sec cars, 1 unproven license plate,
I think I'd have to put my $$ on the facts, not fiction!

I think his 671 rwhp on low 19* timing @t only 24 psi will get him into the high 9's with ease, 1/4 mile Tracks are extinct here in California, unless you go to Famoso in Bakersfield we wont be seeing any cars running down the 1,320 for a long long time.

I think his 671 rwhp on low 19* timing @t only 24 psi will get him into the high 9's with ease, 1/4 mile Tracks are extinct here in California, unless you go to Famoso in Bakersfield we wont be seeing any cars running down the 1,320 for a long long time.

This thread was never intended to become a whizzing contest, but thanks for sharing.

All I know is I've beat every dyno I've ever raced.

Left 'em there like they were standing still..........:D

I was speaking hypothetically.
But isn't it a semi-automatic trans - i.e. paddle shifting?
Nope, DSG gearbox. It does have an "automatic" mode but its still electric over hydraulic....just no third pedal.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was yelling at the computer screen, my wife came running in to see what all the commotion was about.

One super atta boy for you man.....

You're my hero...

Mikey

Nice kills Guy. Glad to see you get the Snoozer out and down the track.

I am confident Guy's car has more in it. With a little more injector, boost and suspension tuning to lower the 60 ft it should run low 10s.

Thanks RJ!:)

There's been a few minor improvements done since you last drove her. I think you'd be impressed.

We're running in Tucson this weekend if you want to join us. I'd like to make another pass with the new combo. Gates open at noon, so we are leaving around 8:00 AM.