TurboTGuy vs GTR

Any chance we could get that video on YouTube? I'd love to show my buddies that video and give them a little smack talking

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Awesome kill! Congrats on putting a GTR in his place..... Behind a Buick! Wrong tires? Did he not know he was going to the drag strip? Excuses, excuses. Lol

How the hell does an automatic miss a few gears? LOL I think he just got wacked by a 25+ year old car!!

I was speaking hypothetically.
But isn't it a semi-automatic trans - i.e. paddle shifting?

I thought that's the name the announcer said when you raced the GTR...:confused:
(donny cunningham)

Guy Cunningham:)

He did this weird "driven byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Guyyyyy Cunningham" thing.......... I think he was scrambling to read the tech cards.

Awesome kill! Congrats on putting a GTR in his place..... Behind a Buick! Wrong tires? Did he not know he was going to the drag strip? Excuses, excuses. Lol

Best part is I swapped the tires back to the DR's last night and drove her to work this morning.:D

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1381163808.578311.jpg

For this much $$$$, i would expect alot more then what u get.. There are better option cars for far less $$$!$..

So how fast is your car? Don't know about that yahoo driving that GTR but I have seen them stock go 10.90-11.20's. And minor mods in the low 10's.

So how fast is your car? Don't know about that yahoo driving that GTR but I have seen them stock go 10.90-11.20's. And minor mods in the low 10's.

10.6's on 20lb's of boost, through the mufflers, on M/T DR's. Then I got booted because I don't have a bar, so I don't know how fast it will really go. :) Another time, (on the slicks) when RJ Reynolds was driving it went 10.53 @128 before we got booted.

The only change from the 10.6 passes until yesterday is yesterday I bolted on the slicks.

GO GET'EM DONNIE ! :p LOL ... ANYONE GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YOUR MONEY ?

There was a bottle fed '69 Firebird there that I could feel was on my rear bumper but that's as close as anyone got.

I understand that much earlier in the day there was an STI that got the GTR, too. Turns out the STI owner bought his rollbar from my boss and I did some paint work on the car. I gotta admit, that's one fast little Subie.

Yeah - He needs to get him a T shirt that says "Nobody beats the Wiz"

The "Wiz" is Lou Czarnota, aka Turbolou.

I told him what my vision for the car was and he boiled, toiled and troubled away on it, worked his magic and handed me back an absolute street beast. He's the guy responsible for the way she runs.

My son needles me by telling his freinds who admire the car "That thing is nothing but a Lazy Boy Recliner with a rocket engine attached."

He thinks it bugs me but I think he's got it right.:p