Turbonetics 70/68 BB turbo For sale or trade

New Spooler

I purchased a car a while back for a parts. it had an engine with a new Turbonetics turbo that had been on the car ~20 miles before the guy popped the head gasket. The turbo is too large for what i need and am offering it up for sale or trade. I put it on my car just because my stock turbo took a crap but it is just WAAAAY overkill on my near stock engine. It is in perfect working order.

The guy had no paperwork but he purchased it from Cottons so I called them and gave them his name. They pulled up the sale and we determined it was a 70/68 Ball bearing with polished compressor cover.
Product ID: CPT60series-HP
Turbonetics 60 Series HP / F1 Turbochargers

Please understand that I do not know all of the "lingo" but will be happy to send pics. or answer any questions you might have. It is on my car right now but can be pulled in a few minutes if you need to see any pics. I will also give a 100% refund if the turbo is not in 100% working order. The inlet is 4" and the outlet is 2.5".

I would like to trade it or sell it outright for $900 shipped.

Here is what I am needing for my ride so we can trade +/- cash as necessary:

*FMIC ( RJC or GN1 Extreme ) in new condition with pipes and boots ( no ebay crap )
*A new or lightly used Ball Beraing turbo in the 58-62 MM range.
*New or slightly used 9.5" Non LU converter in the 3000 stall range ( only top shelf vendors )
*80# Injectors
*Champion ported iron heads
*RJC or Accufab billet upper intake
* 70 MM billet TB

Thanks for looking!