Turbonetics 6465 Billet F1 turbo

viperman5

Turbonetics 64mm compressor, 65mm exhaust, p-trim, ball bearing.

Original owner, less than 4000 miles, exhaust housing ceramic coated, no actuator, wastegate hole has been ported for external DP.

$850 shipped

Attachments

• Turbonetics-1.jpg
    Turbonetics-1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 321
  • Turbonetics-2.jpg
    Turbonetics-2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 324
  • Turbonetics-4.jpg
    Turbonetics-4.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 339
  • Turbonetics-5.jpg
    Turbonetics-5.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 330
  • Turbonetics-6.jpg
    Turbonetics-6.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 298
No, I was using an external gated downpipe. The hole is port match my Cotton downpipe. For an internal setup, a RJC block off plate would be required.

No, I was using an external gated downpipe. The hole is port match my Cotton downpipe. For an internal setup, a RJC block off plate would be required.
Sorry, I was asking if the puck in your internal stock style downpipe was a larger one or standard size

I looked at the ad He is running an external gate and the wastegate hole is too big for even an a larger puck

That oversized wastegate hole is no big deal . My exact same turbo's wastegate hole was slightly misaligned for my puck and fixed it with a plate like Sweet6 suggested . I got my blank from Bison and put the hole exactly where it needed to be . Make the hole no larger than .9" to start or you may not be able to build boost over 24 psi , and that's another story !
Nice turbo , I love mine . GLWS , Sam
DSCN0342.JPG

This turbo will support 800 hp. Because of the small diameter and light weight of the compressor wheel,it will spool fast.