TurboMeterPro?

GNJoe86

Still Stockish
So I used to have Turbo meter pro on my computer and I can't find it now. Thats half the problem the other half is that I never got it to work on the car because you need to make your own cable to hook up to the aldl and apparently i didnt make it right. Anybody know of or run this scan program or know where I can get a cable?

Thanks, Joe

i have a copy of turbo meter pro. I can send ya a copy. sorry i don't have the directions on how to make the cable. but if i'm not mistaken it uses the same cable set-up from WIN-aldl

Where would I find one of these cables? I thought there was a guy on here that sold them.

Thanks JOe

i have a copy of turbo meter pro. I can send ya a copy. sorry i don't have the directions on how to make the cable. but if i'm not mistaken it uses the same cable set-up from WIN-aldl

Pat, If you don't mind, I would like to have a copy too. Thanks.

Is there any site that this can be downloaded from?

There is a site and it is hard to find as I downloaded it not too long ago. I was able to find it by doing an advanced search on earlbrown (put in Turbo Meter or Turbo Meter Pro in subject line for adv search) over at Turbo Buicks.com There are two very long threads about the software and cable and it's embeded somewhere in there I think?