turbofish38

just plain john

El Camino a Go-Go!
Does anyone know what became of Eric Fisher aka turbofish? He used to post lots of good information but I haven't seen him on here for a good while. I know he was working at gbodyparts for a time because he answered the phone once when I was placing an order. Just curious.

I had heard

that Eric moved back to Fla,
but that was some time ago,
hope he is well , maybe he'll chime in!

Last I heard from Eric he was driving a Truck cross country.He was near Wilson NC. last summer. Then he couldn't stop by because he had to head some where else. He had mentioned he was in Fl. but thinking of heading back to NE.
I haven't heard from him since last summer. I do see his dog Nimbus post here now & again. :biggrin:

^yeah, we've been pretty busy lately. Alot of eating out, because we're not cheap ya know ;)

Last I heard from Eric he was driving a Truck cross country.He was near Wilson NC. last summer. Then he couldn't stop by because he had to head some where else. He had mentioned he was in Fl. but thinking of heading back to NE.
I haven't heard from him since last summer. I do see his dog Nimbus post here now & again. :biggrin:

You back in Nebraska?

Bring this back up....this guy around? Have some questions to ask.

Saw an Eric Fisher w/ an '86 GN on the Central Florida GN/T-Type group back in 5/9/2013.....same guy?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

He was local to me years ago, met him when he was working parts at a local GM dealership. Absolutely amazing parts guy.....tell him what you need and he could rattle the part # from memory. I will ask some of the club members if the know where he may be.

Last I heard he moved to Florida. He has been gone for 15 years at least. Last thread when I chatted with him about 10 years.