turbofish38 Is Out Of The Building

turbofish38

Le Pétomane
Hey guys. If you need to contact me please e-mail me at turbofish38@hotmail.com or PM me on any of the three TR boards.

As of 2:00PM I am a casualty of the current economic conditions that are widespread across the country. In otherwords I've been layed off indifinetly. I would have never thought this could happen to me and more specifically to the company I work....worked for. :mad:

Hey guys. If you need to contact me please e-mail me at turbofish38@hotmail.com or PM me on any of the three TR boards.

As of 2:00PM I am a casualty of the current economic conditions that are widespread across the country. In otherwords I've been layed off indifinetly. I would have never thought this could happen to me and more specifically to the company I work....worked for. :mad:

Damn Eric, that's terrible. I sure hope you find something down there. If you come back to Nebraska let me know if I can help.

Ty

Good luck man and I hate to hear it but i'm afraid ther is more to come.

Eric, I heard the other day that Bill Heard was closing all his dealerships except two in TX. I meant to contact you for confirmation but kept forgetting. I know you've been in the parts business for awhile, I have 13+ years in it myself at this point, and things aren't looking too good. My fingers are crossed that Sonic Automotive doesn't make any rash moves... :confused:

If I had a spot open here in my parts dept. I'd say move to N.C., but I had a guy quit and was told not to replace him.

K.

Eric, very sorry to hear this. No warning or anything? Hope you find another job with little or no delay.

Damn, sorry dude! I was going to call and order some chevy stuff from you. Best of luck buddy!!!

The Job offer is always open to you here Eric. Only been trying to get you for what 4 years now? :D

Damn! Sorry to hear that Eric. It's almost unbelievable. Do they honestly think they have a better parts guy there? I know they don't! It was nice having some one locally that knew what you needed without having to find it myself. I'm sure Bill Heard is going down anyway. The signs have been around for awhile. Good luck! Let me know if I can help in any way!

Seems as tho the $hitty treatment the Bill Turd dlrs here hand out to prospective customers, has been perpetrated on the employees...
Sorry to hear that, Eric. Good luck w/ a job search!!

Sorry to hear Eric.
I got a call around 2:00 today from a friend who stated that the FBI was at the local dealer (about 3 miles from me).
He knows someone who works for the agency.
I heard that BH has much more than economic problems.

Eric,
Trust me when I tell you this.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel!
Let me know If I can help.

Eric!

sorry to hear that, I'm sure someone with your talent will land on their feet running, in fact please post where you land so I can continue to buy stuff from you.
The only job I'm aware of currently is CEO of GM , you interested?? you could turn around and fire everyone! LOL
if theres anything we can do, do not hesitate to speak up!
stay in touch!

Good luck
Lee

Evidently..

Sorry to hear Eric.
I got a call around 2:00 today from a friend who stated that the FBI was at the local dealer (about 3 miles from me).
He knows someone who works for the agency.
I heard that BH has much more than economic problems.

Eric,
Trust me when I tell you this.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel!
Let me know If I can help.

Eric and LOTS of other employees,at at least 12 other Bill Turd locations have been called in, fired, and told to leave the property.
FOX News @10, here in Atl has a story on it.
Google has alot of links to this same thing... Sorry that alot of good, talented people, are paying the price. I'm betting ol Bill T. will walk w/ millions.....Kinda like the wall street a$$holes.

Terrible

Sorry to hear about your situation man that is a bummer. Hang in there something will come up for you.

turbofish38

Hey, Jump on board.:D We are all going to work
for JOHNDEEREGN. I don't think he has a florida branch
yet. Looks like he is getting a well oiled machine....:smile:
and a place to vacation. Thats a plus.....:biggrin:

Sorry to hear Turbofish, they're loss.

G Body with Eric would be a combo for sure.:cool:

Eric and LOTS of other employees,at at least 12 other Bill Turd locations have been called in, fired, and told to leave the property.
FOX News @10, here in Atl has a story on it.
Google has alot of links to this same thing... Sorry that alot of good, talented people, are paying the price. I'm betting ol Bill T. will walk w/ millions.....Kinda like the wall street a$$holes.

The According to the local news, BH said that the closing were the result of the economy, gas prices, yadi yada ...........

However, the media also stated that GMAC no longer offered financing through BH, AFTER they conducted an audit!:eek:

Sorry to hear about this but, some times it works out for the best you may now find the best job you have ever had. Good luck but from the support from this board I don't think that you need luck.

If you need anything just let the board know and I am sure we can take care of it for you.

BOOSTBROTHER