TurboDave has Passed Away

Dave was transported home this morning via an ambulance. Unfortunately the brain tumor continues to grow making it impossible to regain his strength and undergo any types of treatments. The last time he ate was Thursday, breakfast went well but lunch was met with a lot of coughing. He has developed pneumonia in one of his lungs.

He claims to be comfortable and doesn't have any pain which is remarkable especially considering he's not had any recent medications and has stopped eating.

Please keep him and us in your thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its terrible anyone would have to go thru this, especially a great guy like Dave.. Thanks Dave for your service in the Navy and all your Buick knowledge you've shared.. Keep up the fight!

I cannot put into words how I feel…he is in my prayers.

Wow, I have pmd this guy over numerous issues related to my buick and always came out with the right answer. This is terrible--my prayers go out

I write this with a heavy heart. This morning my father-in-law David 'TurboDave' Huinker passed away at home while surrounded by loved ones. His battle with Glioblastoma Multiforme (brain cancer) was a fast six or so weeks. Thankfully that type of cancer does not spread to other organs and he did not show any signs of discomfort while we administered home hospice. He will truly be missed by many, especially his wife Kathy Swenink Huinker (they were to celebrate their 50th anniversary this year on October 14) and also by their only child Michelle Huinker Norton. We all take comfort in the thoughts, prayers, well wishes, and visits. The support has been plentiful and so very much appreciated. RIP Dad 12/18/47 - 9/20/17

e2c96fd63fc37239b60c88278dfd856b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

God has chosen... Condolences and Prayers goes out to the family. TurboDave will truly be missed.
God blessed you all at this time of grieving. .