TurboCliff

87chrisss

BLUBYU
This video is awesome, he was loved by so many. I know he's been gone for some time but this vid hit me. His family pictures at the end hit me pretty hard. Goes to show you, one day your here the next day your gone. Take life easy tell your loved one's you love them be the best person you can be. R.I.P Cliff i know your still slanging in your White T wherever your at. RIP!

That's very nice. Where can you get one of the window decals? I saw one in Norwalk last summer.

From what I understand the car was bought by a good friend of Cliff from WI, I don't want to mention his name. If he wants to chime in here and say it then that's cool.

Prasad

This one? I always woonder the same thing.

Attachments

• image-3832841867.jpg
    image-3832841867.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 89
WIKEDV6 said:
Which one? RIP TURBO CLIFF?

Yep. That one. Does selling them benefit his family or anything? I would like one either way.

I would like one to.I usto live in chicago . cliff and my self had some great conversation on phone when he was going stage 2.

I will check and see how many I have left, If I do I will mail one out to you as well. PM me your address.

Prasad

Was Surfin the web found a white T in Ohio doing some damage..It reminded me of turbocliff RIP cliff, what ended up happening with his car. I recall seeing it might be possibly for sale, or his good friend has the car ? I dont want to start any incorrect rumors though. RIP Bro

Was Surfin the web found a white T in Ohio doing some damage..It reminded me of turbocliff RIP cliff, what ended up happening with his car. I recall seeing it might be possibly for sale, or his good friend has the car ? I dont want to start any incorrect rumors though. RIP Bro
Yes the guy who owns it now is a really nice guy and has a few Buicks... Nice it was able to stay "in the community".